Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

My best pose facing the morning sun!
Oh man, I didn't notice it myself, but they made a vicious change to the OP logo in ep 9.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

Ep 11 was really nice, but then I tend to enjoy gloomy atmosphere shows for some reason. I'd have loved to watch another dozen episodes, but the show seems to be ending next week, and I doubt it'll scrape together enough BD sales for another season. :(

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

Erg posted:

Someone post the tweet about how BD sales make up like 15% of the profit for a series

You don't believe success in BD sales is a reflection of a show's overall popularity in relation to other anime, I take it.

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

Erg posted:

And I mean in the off chance you didn't know that factoid, ta dah! You know it now

If it helps, I checked the light novel sales log, and it doesn't seem like vol 2 made it into the top 50 on Oricon, which seems to indicate that the novel didn't even reach 5000 copies sold its first week, in spite of anime backing. Usually a title gets bumped enough to at least make a brief appearance in the top 30 when timed in mid-broadcast. The business is dying, though, with Narou-spawned titles taking over.

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

The weekly sales ranking puts BD vol 1 at 1008 copies sold. Disappointingly low.

• Locked thread