Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Hi Tim.

Who's your favorite non-Sonic/Tails/Knuckles Sonic character?

e: Also girls who are into Little Mermaid are not worth the daddy issues.

Dinosaurmageddon fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Oct 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
What snarky quip does Dr. House (*and Cuddy too!) have to say about Capt. America and the super soldier program?
I want to hear all the sardonic mockery of America and its values in my head, in the voice of an esteemed English actor who plays a sarcastic genius American doctor on TV, only in your own words.

Have you ever seen Unbreakable? Captain America plus Doctor House... I'm getting an 'Unbreakable' vibe here. Tell me you're "unbreakable," OP. Don't break now.
"Eric" can and will only be suffered by idiot-primes. You can do this.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Applewhite posted:

:siren: goon approved :siren:

Not to be contrarian, but that's an oxymoron.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Pig's blood gets you Carrie's prom wreathed in flames.
Bull's piss gets you ambivalent bloviators curbed in shame.

You shouldn't have let them walk all over you like that, Sentient Doormat.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Alan Smithee posted:

yeah i didnt read that some one make a photoshop of a dildo

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Clearly they weren't ready for your live art installation.

But at the same time you should sue "Eric" for defamation of character and assault. That can be part of the installation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I forgot to vote, sentient horsemeat. The number "5" I give you arbitrarily sums up nothing about your writing, yet instead it speaks volumes more about this community of insipid hacks and puerile charlatans.

Question; don't you hate that literal idiots get to vote in the general election?

The trick with counting doors is you have to remember which ones you've counted from both sides. This gets trickiest when you keep going inside and outside certain rooms while doing your counting but then forgetting whether you've gone in or out from the closets, too. Remember, you have to count from both sides to be sure.

The other trick with counting doors in your home is you have to make sure your roommate isn't around to throw off your count or has any guests staying over.

• Locked thread