Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

In three years I turned the lights on and found you ready on the phone. After digging for treasure with my shoes tripping in cracks of old soldiers hands. Past is the bitter-glad friend who knocks at night. Pictures in hand to prove he remembers too, I stared in stoic shock of the roads that opened up when you took your bags from my room. And you are ready again.
Don't look back, but we all glanced didn't we? Left the museum for our cars then home to catch stock quotes where we write down when to come again. Night's slow garage door lifted and by some weak cornerstone or crack the building hung, its windpipe crushed, and was displayed above morning ticker tape. We mourned, tourists in life and death, thumbing through photographs we have left.

Further on, curtains drawn. Weary, she sits alone in the comfort of home. Dinner was made for more, than to just stare at her fork. A shadow across her lawn, next door a light buzzes to keep away the insects.
Dirty windows confess: vague humans live inside, rhythm breathing in tide
to television's white fuzz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread