Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Here's an idea for a new thread title: Josh is Cool and Good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Realtalk though, I hope Heather gets more to do this year she was super underused last season.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Great set up for what is sure to be a fantastic second season. I love this show so much.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

i give good parent explicit is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than broadcast.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Escobarbarian posted:

I don't even know if this show would get a third season with the crappy ratings for s2 so far. Although it is on Fridays so it's not as bad as it could be

It's the CW, don't worry.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Getting some real Josh catharsis this episode, it's nice. That scene with him genuinely feeling lovely for all the poo poo with Rebecca at the airport was very good.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I hope Greg isn't gone too long but what he and Rebecca are doing is good for both of their characters. I'm also happy they have found a good way to reboot Heather's role in the show and Valencia is back so things can only get better from here.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Thought Bubbles is easily my favorite Josh solo song so far. And I really liked Ping Pong Girl.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

MrBuddyLee posted:

Weak episode :( Only one song? wtf Not much humor--mostly plot/character work. Low budget drug trip, contrived relationship and friendship drama. The only great moment was the trilby hat. "Ugh, of course."

Literally everything you wanted to happen in your last post happened so I dunno what there is to complain about.

Also who the hell complains about plot and character development in a serialized show? Like what?

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Thought Bubbles goes such lengths to make me finally like Josh as a character. I feel like I struggle with that exact problem constantly.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

STAC Goat posted:

Personally I'm fine with it because I like the cast of characters and have been finding Rebecca far less sympathetic this season. The "gut punch" episode was kind of a down one for me because I realized I kind of think Rebecca is the bad guy.

I mean that's always been the thing. It's even a song in season 1!

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Axel Serenity posted:

I love the show and skip every single song when it comes up, so I don't see a problem with only having one per episode. There are plenty of us that hate musicals but love to watch this.

If you skip all the songs how will you ever be a good father?!

WOAH WOAH WOAH

That's another bad post.

No No No No,

I don't like that post.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

STAC Goat posted:

I guess its just a product of him appearing more instead of just being a side joke character like Hector or Mrs. Hernandez.

Hector is a good trash boy who loves his mom. I will not hear him slandered.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I feel like outside of obvious budgetary constraints, this season has been pretty consistently on fire. The only ep I didn't super love was last week's but it works as great set up for this week's.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

That was a pretty amazing mid season finale.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Every finale is gonna be a wedding, isn't it.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

The finale is gonna be such an insane clusterfuck. I can't wait.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Next season, war. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I can't vote until after work but if Tell me I'm Okay doesn't win this whole thing was a hackfraud.

• Locked thread