Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BSam
Nov 24, 2012

i watched season 1 today and it was good. hope to catch up before the next episodes screens on tv yo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

OK i'm caught up, and i really miss greg ok

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Those two songs shouldn't have met until the final bracket. Best two songs.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Escobarbarian posted:

YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS

I know right.

poo poo show was the best song, and ping pong is a very average pop punk pastiche at best

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Hawkgirl posted:

Yes exactly. I didn't read that song as "let's laugh at mental illness," it more managed to perfectly describe my own inner monologue.

You ruined everything describes mine.

and settle for me and gregs drinking song and shitshow and and and

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Tapped that rear end should win every round because it's the second best song

it should not have won that first round because poo poo show is the best song

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Nah, this is a shitshow.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

Also you should all be ASHAMED for putting the worst Greg song in the final when god tier Shitshow was knocked out early.

loving this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

And don't anyone forget the Superfriends song she did for the musical flash supergirl crossover

• Locked thread