Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!
Yo joined up as Exmond, please dont kick me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!
Right now there isn't an alternative, we may need to create an alt guild since Guild size is only 25.

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!
Reddit compiled a list of monsters:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Shadow_Wars/wiki/monsters

I managed to get Ramsess II which is freaking great. Earth tank that gains protector if he doesn't attack? Almost an auto include.

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!
To raid all you have to do is go to the syndicate screen and click the "Star raid" button. Maybe only elders can do it?

I don't know how to defend, it looks like we are currently under attack so maybe when thats going on you can't add defenders?

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!

EzEight posted:

you need to set a defence team to defend but you can't use your defense team in other fights.

Goonamancer leader can you set all goons to elders?

To guild elders please don't press the down arrow in the members list it downgrades an elder to normal member.

That was me sorry. Tried to promote the person i downvoted but didn't seem to take.

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!

EzEight posted:

I'll lead Goonamancers. IGN Xianxia

Should we have a raid going constantly? What are your thoughts?

Maybe setup the raids to go every night at 6:00pm? Or have it at a set time on the weekend?

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!

boy are my arms tired posted:

you might need to check for an update on the store, for some reason until i closed the game it didn't let me know an update was available but i could still play

you'll know it's working when you log in, you'll get an offer for a sam hain + obsidian pack for like 10 dollerydoos, and the event dungeon will be in the lower left corner of your story mode map with a bright flashing new tag on it

Apparently it needs to be bright flashing and with sirens on it for me to notice it...

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!

i'm extremely irritated in whoever did this, please don't start raids outside of the designated times

There is no control over raid starting and etc.. I think its just going to be part of the way syndicates work until they fix it up. Hopefully the fix up the social stuff in the game real quick!

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!

Soonmot posted:

I accidentally discovered something that makes wave transition a bit easier. Helle's double strike skill carries over. If you kill the last defender with her first attack, your second is ready to go after the be wave spawns BEFORE they can attack.

I can only assume this is true for all double strike skills.

Heres the trick, the enemy doesn't go until you end your turn. So if you build up your mage to blast the last enemy in the wave and you have 2/3 break blocks left, you still get your 2/3 break blocks left and an attack to do some damage.

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!

Same

Also the weekly arc payouts feel a little anemic tbh, I took second behind hilarity and got a whopping 150 arc (tho hilarity was double my contribution)

I was 12th in goonamancers and managed to get.. 400? Goonamancers had a 11,000 arc payout cause we reached the 20% raw arc conversion

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!
To get your payout you have to go to the syndicate screen. It should hopefully show you and give you your reward. It might be a bug.

Speaking of bugs, holy cow Ramsess skill has some weird interactions with other abilities. He gains defender if he doesn't attack, but if the enemy uses Dark Provactuer (Force enemy to attack) on say my mage, then they can attack the mage that turn. Or if someone uses trap and harden on Ramsess, they can attack everyone else!

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!
Goonamancers hit lvl 5 today and now has a maximum member count of 40 (used to be 25). There should be some free slots open.

How many active people are in the spill-over guild

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!

the_steve posted:

I'm seriously starting to dislike this game. What's the point of bringing a defender if every loving wave has a skill capable of ignoring them and taking out your healer or damage dealers?

Agreed. I think its a bug, with skills being thought of as an "attack"? Any idea if it works when the player is attacking?

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!
Hey for the goon guild are we promoting all "know sa" members to elders?

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!

Soonmot posted:

We would be but because our former leader couldn't promote a new leader, we tried having him quit and rejoin, but that just made who ever that level 15 is the guild leader. Rip us. After this next arc drop, we may want to reform. Idk.

Question: what would you rather see in the ally slot Helle or Horde or ??

Im in goonamancers and I can promote "members" to the "Elder" status...

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!
I contacted support and you have to manually transfer leadership via a weird way. Who wanted to be lead

Edit: Xian, can you PM me?

Exmond fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Oct 28, 2016

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!

EzEight posted:

I'm up to be guild leader, at the moment I'm just burned out and doing dailys.

Not sure if I can PM you as I don't have that SA upgrade or SA mobile app doesn't give that option.

Great.. Message me at funkifytheworld @ that service with g and mail in it dot com

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!

EzEight posted:

I'm gonna pass if I have to start emailing people for a mobile game. If anyone wants to become guild leader please go ahead.

Hah, don't worry about it then. Support would just need your PikPok ID but Soonmot will handle it.

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!
Exmond hur de hur...

Any tips on Baron stage 15? My standard setup of Earth defender,mage,mage isn't working since the worst wave has fire attacker and Ms NG, who makes my defender useless.

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!

EzEight posted:

Are you using salts?

Trust me i am getting salty ;).

Ill try out the helle and healer combo. Whats preventing helle from getting one shot by barons?

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!

zeesik posted:

I joined Goonamancers as SAzeesik. I just started and the game seems fun. The amount of monsters seems at the low end though. Do new monsters unlock a you progress?

As you progress through the story (or do the halloween event that unlock at lvl 5?) you gain the ability to get more followers.

Every boss fight that you 3 star (3 of your doods left alive, you can rez one during fight) gives you a small chance of catching the boss monster, or if you spend raw arc you can guarantee to catch it. Once you clear the boss fight the boss is added to teh summon pool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!

Helical Nightmares posted:

Need advice for Baron Semadi level 10. Cannot crack it.

Baron Lvl 10? I had Ramses, two mages and a lvl 37 helle . Time it on wave 2 that the helle is the active attacker (and has her double attack ready) and your mages take out the wave 2 enemies with their blasts. Then helle goes to town.

I didn't 3 star Baron lvl 10 at all.

• Locked thread