Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Trying to join the guild but it's full. Are there still pubbies to be kicked?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

Just joined as mikey putp bc i'm a moron who cant type.

Mikey Purp fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Oct 17, 2016

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

So far Ramses II and Eustace have been my MVPs. Eustace is light (so you rarely benefit from elemental strengths or weaknesses), but using his passive skill means his attack power is high enough on turn 2 to one shot most monsters. The active skill (crit buff plus splash damage) is just icing on the cake.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

Aredna posted:

Currently no - you gotta 3* everything before going to the next city if you want rewards.

I read somewhere that they have plans to fix this in the future.

Yeah this is one thing that they really screwed up in the game design. There are so many instances where I want a back button and they failed to include one, but the most egregious example is when you click attack and are stuck choosing which enemy to target.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I'm not very impressed with the whole "summon a level 0 monster and farm 5+ shards to make it usable" mechanic.

• Locked thread