Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
In as ghost face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Yea I never play these f2p flavor of the month games but this one isn't trying to enforce any energy or timer based bs to scam for money so I'm pretty pleased with it. Cool aesthetic and theme as well. Want more ghosts and skeletons tho

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
I say don't even bother starting any raids right now until they re balance it.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
I don't like how enemy follow on waves get to attack first. I feel like the player should keep the initiative. Especially since we are limited to four monsters.

Thanks xianxia, your helle helped me easily beat the horde, had three tries previous where I wasn't even close

FastestGunAlive fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Oct 21, 2016

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

the_steve posted:

My Helle is weak. Well, under evolved. That's the biggest problem with me right now. I think Duul, Sam Hain and Kid Tut are the only ones I have at 4stars, everyone else is 3 tops. I really need more units, but I'm trying to stock the Halloween cards first. And I don't think that's even happening because I can't 3 star the stages.

When I hit a wall in the events I just go back to story to level up. There's still plenty of time for the event

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Got the weekly pay out but I didn't see the prompt. Does that mean I didn't make the top contributor list or did it glitch out?
Edit: I'm ghost face in guild

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Ghost face

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Soonmoot I love your catrina with the signet ring equipped. New favorite right there

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Any advice for how to approach the last five stages of the weekly? The wig is really throwing me for a loop

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Yea I managed to get her finally. Love her. Also it looks like skele girl, eustace, and an auto tank that still tanks even if attacker (i.e. Niddhog) is what you need. Just breezed through three stages with them

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
I threw down ten dollars just because I appreciate how it doesn't fall into any of the other gatcha bullshit. Even then it didn't give me that much of an edge so this game is definitely playable and competitive without any iap

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
That 4K payout is huge. That means you could likely capture every single monster and item you come across and still have plenty of arc left over when the next pay out happens

I'm honestly surprised this game isn't getting more notice considering how fun and hassle free it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

The Pell posted:

Finally got my Baba Yaga to 6*. Then a Shaman's cleaver dropped. It's almost like cheating now. The cleaver increases damage by 15% every round, including the gem damage from the 13 gem four-way arrow.

And this showed up in my Black Market:

A drat expensive artifact that appears to do literally nothing.

Just tried her as ally and she is amazing.

Did you pick up the artifact? I'm curious if it'll get corrected, might end up being good

• Locked thread