Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
im in as willus, if you dont mind posting here when you free up some space?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

Vulpes posted:

Maybe I'm retarded, but I can't see how to set my user name, or how to link the game to Google play. Do you have to play through a bunch of levels first?

yeah you play through a few levels before old mate asks your name

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
having fun so far but i sure wish it would give me a second tank already so i have some options on that front, instead of just throwing attacker after attacker at me

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
I'm in goonamancers and intend to keep playing, I just had a ridiculous binge of a weekend and barely even checked my texts let alone logging in to a phone game

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
mines at like 5 stars now send help

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
at least I've reached the fire zone now so rameses wouldn't be too useful anyway??

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
willus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

Exmond posted:

As you progress through the story (or do the halloween event that unlock at lvl 5?) you gain the ability to get more followers.

Every boss fight that you 3 star (3 of your doods left alive, you can rez one during fight) gives you a small chance of catching the boss monster, or if you spend raw arc you can guarantee to catch it. Once you clear the boss fight the boss is added to teh summon pool.

to clarify this, specifically all 3 of your own monsters. your fourth monster (the random one you get to chose after selecting your team of 3) doesnt impact this either way. you can lose it and still get 3 stars, but if you lose one of your monsters but keep your ally summon alive it does not count towards a 3rd star

• Locked thread