Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Duul more like dull.
Please summoner pick something else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

So how do raids work, I know we get raided sometimes.
Do the monsters get benefits from being defenders?

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

FairyNuffsa

The SA isn't capitalised but I am too lazy to fix it.

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Soonmot posted:

Hey, just a reminder to everyone:

Check your defense crews. Some of you only have two monsters in there or monsters under level 20 even though you've leveled up since then. If you have a high star monster you don't use, pop them in defense!

I'm on central time, I'd like to start doing raids three times a day so that everyone has a chance to take part, depending on how fast we accumulate keys, we may go less than that or more. Hopefully we can ABR (always be raiding). In a perfect world, I'll trigger raids at Noon, 5pm, and 10pm central time. I'll announce it in group chat too.

I want to give a special shout out to Hillarity who's Baba Yaga is a loving beast and allows me to completely roll over hard maps when I pair her with Baron Samedi! Also, add a third defender, Hilarity!

EDIT: Lol, i can't start a raid. Go crazy, folks!

What are tips for raiding. As the enemy gets 1st attack and they have fair chance at koing one of your team.

• Locked thread