Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Is progress against a defender persistent in a raid? Someone started a raid in Lowtaxed, and I took out one team, then like 90% of another, I'm just curious if that second team remains really weak now or if that second fight was a waste.

Also I really wish I had the dragon healer (Dreq maybe?). I think it was someone in the syndicates that I borrowed for a story fight, he has the compass artifact that heals every turn and man that thing was basically immortal and healing my whole team every turn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

boy are my arms tired posted:

i'm extremely irritated in whoever did this, please don't start raids outside of the designated times

Yeah I was surprised to see it open. I was even more surprised that as far as I could see there wasn't any indication or notification given that it was open I just happened to look in the syndicate window

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Yeah, if you delay finishing a wave, like attack with someone weak against the last guy's element or something, you can drop a mage spell at the beginning of your round and head into the next wave with all your moves remaining

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

EzEight posted:

I actually keep refreshing the game like this to get suitable henchman to 3 star Horde.

Now that's a good protip, because every time I tried the "watch a video to refresh your friend" thing I always ended up with the same character except maybe at a different level

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I made it to the tenth map on the med pack daily today. Are those maps always such ridiculous bullshit or is this one special? It's got a green gem in the center that locks out other green gems, and like 90% of the gems you clear out get replaced by green gems. By the time I gave up there were maybe ten non greens scattered across the board and it was impossible for me to put together a combo to break any free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I've been having fun with the game, but yeah there really are some aggravating mechanics to deal with. Any fight with a taunter I have to focus them down immediately or it degrades into a terrible battle of attrition between my tank's garbage damage and the taunter.

I also kind of wish the basic team size was 4 instead of 3 so I could get more variety. As it is, 90+% of my teams end up being monocolor healer/tank (depending on the enemy colors) and Helle. Before I had Helle at four stars that slot was usually whatever color attacker opposed the major enemy, but with her attack growth and the way light/dark characters interact (no colors mitigate their damage) there really hasn't been any need to switch her out

• Locked thread