Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
In Lowtaxed as Hilarity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
Also, not sure if it's been mentioned, but raid teams cap at level 20. So level your defense team to 20, and then you can just leave them there.

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug

Soonmot posted:

I accidentally discovered something that makes wave transition a bit easier. Helle's double strike skill carries over. If you kill the last defender with her first attack, your second is ready to go after the be wave spawns BEFORE they can attack.

I can only assume this is true for all double strike skills.

Yes, this is true for all double strikes. Also, if you kill the last mob in the first wave with a mage spell, your attack will carry over to the second wave. This is a great way to murder Ms. Ng before she stays propionate your tank every goddamn turn.

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
drat! Any spots open in Goonamancers?

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug

boy are my arms tired posted:

wouldn't be bad if they had a rotating dungeon or something to farm shards but as it is now yeah its not great

At least the daily quests give you two spots to farm shards, but it is really annoying to summon Eustace at 2 stars, and have zero ability to upgrade him, like ever.

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug

Exmond posted:

Goonamancers hit lvl 5 today and now has a maximum member count of 40 (used to be 25). There should be some free slots open.

How many active people are in the spill-over guild

I just jumped over. In Goonamancers as Hilarity.

e: Holy poo poo, Level 19 of the event is kicking my rear end. Anyone got any advice?

overseer07 fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Oct 24, 2016

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug

EzEight posted:

Not going to bother with this, the stage is easy but the silence skill has a bug that doesn't wear off if a unit is the attacker. Really pissed me off when it happened.

It's not just attackers. Twice I've cruised through with Horde/Jenny/Baba/Orlok and got hung up on the boss. This last time both Orlok and Jenny were perma-silenced.

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
Yeah, I picked him up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
Also, everyone is aware that force quitting a losing battle instead of retreating (or finishing the battle) allows you to re-enter the game as though that battle hadn't happened, right?

This includes Raid battles.

• Locked thread