Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

my 360 achievements list says otherwise

Peep the cheevos, dipshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Gigante posted:

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Gigante posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

No matter if you guy/girl or whatever, Cheevos impress people. It's almost like saying 'Well, I got tons of Cheevos. There are tons of people online that are interested and respect me."

You might be thinking 'Oh that's complete BS, I personally don't care about Cheevos when dating'.
And yeah, you are probably telling the truth, but it's in your sub-concious. Sort of like how girls always like the bad guy, but never admit it.

Braggin about your Cheevos sometimes makes you look conceited, but that's a good thing. It like how celebraties look conceited because they're rolling VIP into clubs and you're stuck in line.

'Brewer' asks 'What happens if you're cheevo talking at a bar, club or party and someone says they have more cheevos that you?'
Well, hopefully they are just hating and are lying. First look up their score with your cellphone, make sure you have a page bookmarked where you can check. If you catch them in a lie, you look even better.
If they are telling the truth and have more Cheevos than you, leave. Nothing else you can do. Buy the person a drink and leave, unless you're willing to look 2nd best. If you brought a date, odds are she's going to be impressed with the higher gamer score and ditch you. Get out as soon as you can and go to some other party.
I've heard many females that have over 100k complain that they have a limited dating pool because they don't want to date down. This could get very complicated. You might want to have a one night stand with someone of Bboy360's looks, but it's another thing to show up at E3 holding hands with someone that only has 20k Cheevos. I'd try to find something that will make up for the lack of cheevos like being a reality star or something.
I've made a equation I'm still working on to help with dating on your level:
Points = (Cheevos * 2) + youtube views + social media fans(myspace, facebook) + (breakdance skill leve(1-10) * 50,000)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

No matter if you guy/girl or whatever, Cheevos impress people. It's almost like saying 'Well, I got tons of Cheevos. There are tons of people online that are interested and respect me."

You might be thinking 'Oh that's complete BS, I personally don't care about Cheevos when dating'.
And yeah, you are probably telling the truth, but it's in your sub-concious. Sort of like how girls always like the bad guy, but never admit it.

Braggin about your Cheevos sometimes makes you look conceited, but that's a good thing. It like how celebraties look conceited because they're rolling VIP into clubs and you're stuck in line.

'Brewer' asks 'What happens if you're cheevo talking at a bar, club or party and someone says they have more cheevos that you?'
Well, hopefully they are just hating and are lying. First look up their score with your cellphone, make sure you have a page bookmarked where you can check. If you catch them in a lie, you look even better.
If they are telling the truth and have more Cheevos than you, leave. Nothing else you can do. Buy the person a drink and leave, unless you're willing to look 2nd best. If you brought a date, odds are she's going to be impressed with the higher gamer score and ditch you. Get out as soon as you can and go to some other party.
I've heard many females that have over 100k complain that they have a limited dating pool because they don't want to date down. This could get very complicated. You might want to have a one night stand with someone of Bboy360's looks, but it's another thing to show up at E3 holding hands with someone that only has 20k Cheevos. I'd try to find something that will make up for the lack of cheevos like being a reality star or something.
I've made a equation I'm still working on to help with dating on your level:
Points = (Cheevos * 2) + youtube views + social media fans(myspace, facebook) + (breakdance skill leve(1-10) * 50,000)

Hell yea.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3753820

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Not my kind of game. I made it to mexico though

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i got my son and wife back then stopped at the farm tasks. john marsden lives to this day

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

rockstar trademarked the new game and it's called Red Dead Online

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov7OfvslxJI

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I got trolled as well, sorry all

https://twitter.com/RockstarGames/status/788363842329903104/photo/1

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

PC M-Master R-Race, r-r-right guys?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

buy it on ps4
buy it again in updated ps4 pro ultimate edition for sick 30fps
buy it again on pc for epic mods

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The frog countdown begins anew...

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku posted:

The frog countdown begins anew...

I'm not ready for his return

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

frank.club posted:

I'm not ready for his return

He's hunting treasure

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

https://youtu.be/nOr0na6mKJQ

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

He's hunting treasure

hes busy counting down to the nx

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

hes busy counting down to the nx

Can't count down to an unknown, sadly

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

Can't count down to an unknown, sadly

March, 2017 is the release date of the NX

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

March, 2017 is the release date of the NX

God I can't wait

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

*walks into the Games Red Dead Redemption 2 thread w/ engraved winchester repeater rifle*

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

*walks into the Games Red Dead Redemption 2 thread w/ engraved winchester repeater rifle*

*nods* Give em hell. I'll take care of this one.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg-yC0xcI9s

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Cant wait to see the flaming piece of poo poo this becomes now that Benzies isnt there to save it

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

YES, im a salted PCgamer

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

YES, im a salted PCgamer

You are in the need of a beating

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I hope it comes out on PC to.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

NX as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

Cant wait to see the flaming piece of poo poo this becomes now that Benzies isnt there to save it

like a once-great drunken gambler duelist, this is rockstars last chance at Redemption before I write them off completely.

• Locked thread