Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Drifters is like what happened if Fate/Stay Night and Overlord had a baby and it's made by Hirano Kohta, aka the guy who did Hellsing, aka one of the most badass manga made!!!

After being mortally wounded in the battle of Sekigahara, psycho samurai Toyohisa Shimazu finds himself on a bright hallway and finds a bureaucrat called Murasaki that sends him to a fantasy world. There he joins other "Drifters", famous people from human history such as Oda Nobunaga, Nasu Yoichi, Scipio the African, Hannibal and Billy the Kid. They oppose the both the human supremacist empire set by the descendants of Adolf Hitler and the Ends, historical figures led by Our Lord And Savior: Jesus Christ who have raised an army of monsters to kill all of man/dwarf/elvenkind.

Drifters is airing on Funimation and Crunchyroll every Friday!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
I liked Hellsing a lot, but got bored of Drifters after about 10 chapters. I couldn't get into the characters.

Viola the Mad
Feb 13, 2010
This show is dumb, classy, well-animated violence, and I am watching it to the very end. Great soundtrack, too.

Plutonis, please emphasize in the OP that Nobunaga is a bloody-minded warlord and not a teenage girl. This is extremely important.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Relin posted:

I liked Hellsing a lot, but got bored of Drifters after about 10 chapters. I couldn't get into the characters.

This thread is for psychos only. gtfo

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

This thread is for psychos only. gtfo

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I liked the part where he made the old elf murder someone to show them how good revenge is.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

mabels big day posted:

I liked the part where he made the old elf murder someone to show them how good revenge is.

:same:

I am excited for more Hannibal. I would be mad at Plutonis for the spoiler in the OP except that spoiler is amazing and makes even more excited for more episodes.

Stevefin
Sep 30, 2013

All the good ones this season are not licensed to be viewed in Australia. Guess I am missing this one aswell

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

IM RATING THIS THREAD A 1 BECAUSE DRIFTERS STARTED BEFORE OVERLORD DID YOU FRIGGIN HACK

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
So is it fair to say that Overlord is Drifters if most of the crazy psychos were super loyal to a kind of mundane nerd?

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Sharkopath posted:

IM RATING THIS THREAD A 1 BECAUSE DRIFTERS STARTED BEFORE OVERLORD DID YOU FRIGGIN HACK

Yeah, it's more like the dark atmosphere of Death Note mixed with the amazing action of Sword Art Online. Hop in!

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

K. Flaps posted:

Yeah, it's more like the dark atmosphere of Death Note mixed with the amazing action of Sword Art Online. Hop in!

It's Dark Souls crossed with the Aeneid mixed with a Little Bit of Mambo No. 5, and this gamer is definitely ready.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

It's Dark Souls crossed with the Aeneid mixed with a Little Bit of Mambo No. 5, and this gamer is definitely ready.

I'm not sold unless someone can compare it to Re:Zero...and NOT just because it's the Dark Souls of anime

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

I don't know what this story is about, but it looks like fun from the first two episodes! As long as it doesn't get too melodramatic and stays fast-paced, I'm looking forward to it.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I haven't watched any of the crap you people are comparing this to, but this is quality samurai violence.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

K. Flaps posted:

Sharkopath posted:

So this is what happens when Bad meets Evil.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

mabels big day posted:

I haven't watched any of the crap you people are comparing this to, but this is quality samurai violence.

Hellsing Ultimate is a lot of fun.

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

The opening to this show is fantastic. And the OST is great too. How oh how I wish that Berserk 2016 had been done by this studio and this director. It is very competently made.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

it's the dark souls of fate/stay night vcr tapes mixed with breaking bad overlord sword art online has with dragon ball z sengoku basara basilisk and rurouni kenshin with a splash of madoka magica deconstruction AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA in solitude, where we are least alone

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Endorph posted:

it's the dark souls of fate/stay night vcr tapes mixed with breaking bad overlord sword art online has with dragon ball z sengoku basara basilisk and rurouni kenshin with a splash of madoka magica deconstruction AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA in solitude, where we are least alone

I'll break your spine just like you broke the tables. Die!

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

This is an anime? I thought it was a manga. Looks like I have some epic watchery ahead of me.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

I love how - similar to Hellsing - almost no one in this show is likable, so to speak. Everyone's either a murderer, crazy, ~plotting something~, or all of the above.

Well, there are the elfs, but I don't remember their names yet so I don't know if they count.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

This is an anime? I thought it was a manga. Looks like I have some epic watchery ahead of me.

The manga got an anime this season.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

StrixNebulosa posted:

I love how - similar to Hellsing - almost no one in this show is likable, so to speak. Everyone's either a murderer, crazy, ~plotting something~, or all of the above.

Well, there are the elfs, but I don't remember their names yet so I don't know if they count.

I like them all for the reasons you cited

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

All of the cast are pretty cool and are mainly scheming to improve the lives of their subjects.

Sharkopath fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Oct 19, 2016

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

They want to rule, but they're doing it in a way that's an improvement for everybody that's been subjugated by the remains of Hitlers ideology, improving quality of life and infrastructure along the way.

Sharkopath fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Oct 19, 2016

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sharkopath hosed around with this message at Oct 19, 2016 around 01:58

Sharkopath hosed around with this message at Oct 19, 2016 around 01:59

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Sharkopath hosed around with this message at Oct 19, 2016 around 01:58

Sharkopath hosed around with this message at Oct 19, 2016 around 01:59

Reported for trolling.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Are you going to tell us what happens in ten volumes?

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Mordaedil posted:

Are you going to tell us what happens in ten volumes?

Please respect Rule 8.

Sharkopath fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Oct 19, 2016

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Me and Plutonis are buds and joking around, please do not be dredging up a grudge that is about a year old now.

Sharkopath fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Oct 19, 2016

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Good to know you don't regret it and are likely to revisit old ways.

Thanks, but no thanks.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

drifters owns and the main big bad is the best big bad concept in animu history

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Oh wait, this manga's by Hirano Kohta? Gunna read for sure, hellsing's my favorite manga.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

HerraS posted:

drifters owns and the main big bad is the best big bad concept in animu history

I like that his motivation is the old "humanity is way too corrupt" but his solution is just making sure that the species that replace humanity won't be corrupted as well.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
And that his followers are (mostly) good people that were completely screwed over by people they where trying to save.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Hellsing was a ton of really dumb fun so I'll watch this.

Hopefully the ending for this is better than Hellsing's though.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

This show is real good.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Monaghan posted:

Hellsing was a ton of really dumb fun so I'll watch this.

Hopefully the ending for this is better than Hellsing's though.

Are you referring to Hellsing's original TV ending with the ugly alien vampire from mars, or the ending to the manga/Hellsing Ultimate? (Please don't spoil this I haven't seen it yet.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

StrixNebulosa posted:

Are you referring to Hellsing's original TV ending with the ugly alien vampire from mars, or the ending to the manga/Hellsing Ultimate? (Please don't spoil this I haven't seen it yet.)

Ultimate.

• Locked thread