Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

HerraS posted:

bronze was all 'imma dragon bitch' and the black king went 'lol ok imma make you regenerate constantly and well hack off and eat your meat forever and you cant die'

I don't think it's even "eat your meat," it's that the bronze dragon literally has skin made of bronze and they're forging it into equipment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

OnimaruXLR posted:

What are the majority of the Jesuit monster infnantry? Orcs? They look kinda lizardy.

The lizardy ones are probably kobolds. (I think they even say so in one scene.)

Which is actually kind of interesting, and suggests he's done his research, because while kobolds = lizards has been a thing in Western D&D for a while, in AD&D they looked more like dogs and that was the edition that got the most exposure in Japan. :eng101:

Tuxedo Catfish fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Dec 16, 2016

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

Slime posted:

Do you know how to make gunpowder? Even when the ENDS have people from after guns came into wide usage, how many of them are going to know how to make gunpowder? Nobunaga knows because he gets hard for guns.

I learned how to make gunpowder in the 10th grade, in a class. :v:

I wouldn't have known how to get the raw components in a world with dark ages tech, though.

• Locked thread