Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amstrad
Apr 4, 2007

To destroy evil you must become an even greater evil.

Sharkopath posted:

It's nonsense language that uses Japanese phonemes mixed with some latin ones, they're speaking it phonetically.

Domestically it airs with subs for that dialogue, also for the op since the song is english.

There was another show that did this, but I can't remember which.

Edit: Oh yeah, it was 'The Devil Is a Part Timer'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amstrad
Apr 4, 2007

HerraS posted:

Hirano did a comment section once where someone straight up asked him if the Black King is who it is and he said "yup, but I can't actually call him by his name because a bunch of people would get really pissed :)"

e: also plutonis please remove the spoilers from the op so the orte empire reveal isn't ruined

So I'm in the middle of episode 4 and see this and have at this point made the assumption that the Black King is Jesus. Which really would piss off some folks if true.

Amstrad
Apr 4, 2007

A slowdown but we got a bunch more world-building. Getting some of the details about the founding of the Orte Empire was good stuff, and the brief cameo by Tamon Yamaguchi was fun.

Amstrad
Apr 4, 2007

Those were clearly Gnolls :colbert:

• Locked thread