Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
I hadn't heard of the manga but I love how Hirano's still doing "let's just put the character in shadow, show only one crazy eye, and a demented grin" with his scenes.

Please tell me that Douglas MacArthur is going to get pulled into history and completely gently caress poo poo up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer
You'd think they'd have Curtis LeMay doing something with the dragons but this is the best inverted Fate/Stay Night variant I've yet seen and Enjoy It Greatly

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer
"Merchandising! Where the REAL money from the crazy-eyed-historical-personages-thrown-into-a-fantasy-world anime is made!" http://amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-024902

• Locked thread