Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

I love how - similar to Hellsing - almost no one in this show is likable, so to speak. Everyone's either a murderer, crazy, ~plotting something~, or all of the above.

Well, there are the elfs, but I don't remember their names yet so I don't know if they count.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Monaghan posted:

Hellsing was a ton of really dumb fun so I'll watch this.

Hopefully the ending for this is better than Hellsing's though.

Are you referring to Hellsing's original TV ending with the ugly alien vampire from mars, or the ending to the manga/Hellsing Ultimate? (Please don't spoil this I haven't seen it yet.)

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Potentially stupid question: when the fantasy-folk talk, it sounds like it's reversed Japanese or something? Is it recognizably Japanese or are there subtitles for the show as it airs, or....?

I mean, for all I know it could be a regional accent, but I just speak English so I don't know and I'm curious.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

ninjewtsu posted:

i'm not exactly super familiar with christian art for somewhat obvious reasons. can someone tell me how that image is supposed to be representative of jesus

I forget the fancy term, but when Jesus was nailed to the cross, well, nails through the hands. They left scars, when he showed to at least one of the apostles when he came back after dying.

e: Aha, Stigmata.

• Locked thread