Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

this show is p good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

there is nothing you could have possibly said to me that would have made me want to watch this anime more than "the villian is jesus"

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Amstrad posted:

So I'm in the middle of episode 4 and see this and have at this point made the assumption that the Black King is Jesus. Which really would piss off some folks if true.

i'm not exactly super familiar with christian art for somewhat obvious reasons. can someone tell me how that image is supposed to be representative of jesus

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

oh that's a scar? i thought it was just a shadow or something. ok thanks, that makes a lot more sense

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Yeah it fits I just wasn't sure how that image was indicative of jesus

I know now though! Makes me pretty hype

So the Manga has been going for like 5 years right? And the pvs showed material up to recent Manga updates? So, is the point we're at ~halfway through the manga? Did they cut a lot of material, or is the Manga actually just that slow? It doesn't feel like a ton has happened, for 2.5 years of manga progress

Maybe I'm just unfamiliar with manga pacing since I almost never read them

• Locked thread