Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!
http://twitter.com/YanRdz19/status/787829289232306176

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

holy moly

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

She proposed to him? :lol: :lol:

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
The Colons were right, Puerto Rico is romantic

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Midnightghoul posted:

The Colons were right, Puerto Rico is romantic

Down Right Fierce
Jan 30, 2011
hosed up that this attractive young woman would want to marry an attractive, wealthy, older man.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Down Right Fierce posted:

hosed up that this attractive young woman would want to marry an attractive, wealthy, older man.
Yeah, because that's the problem here. Two people in love getting married.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

hosed up, IMO.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
THIS IS MY SPOUSE

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I dont see a problem here

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

its actually very progressive for the woman to propose

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

oatgan posted:

you see...they're......she's....he's...

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

oatgan posted:

Yeah, except for a woman throwing her career away over a man twice her age and was already married or at least recently married when they met, sure. Nothing's wrong with that.

Just because it's her choice to do it, doesn't mean the rest of us aren't allowed to think she's making a huge mistake for the sake of someone she's probably been with for less than a few months.

Just keep in mind that she has nowhere else to go and she's throwing away her life for Del Rio's dick.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
She'll get in the WWE Hall of Fame posthumously at best.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

:yikes:

(for both the announcement, and how everyone is going to react to it)

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
that event's not gonna have a good gate huh

Down Right Fierce
Jan 30, 2011
drat, if only she'd not thrown her career away over a man twice her age and was already married or at least recently married when they met.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

poo poo

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/divadirt/status/647774464122441728

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Down Right Fierce posted:

drat, if only she'd not thrown her career away over a man twice her age and was already married or at least recently married when they met.
Good! I'm glad someone understands!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

AMReese posted:

Yeah, except for a woman throwing her career away over a man twice her age and was already married or at least recently married when they met, sure. Nothing's wrong with that.

Just because it's her choice to do it, doesn't mean the rest of us aren't allowed to think she's making a huge mistake for the sake of someone she's probably been with for less than a few months.

Just keep in mind that she has nowhere else to go and she's throwing away her life for Del Rio's dick.

They seem like a happy couple, and maybe Paige hasn't been happy with WWE for a while? I know I wouldn't have been if I were in her position.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Lot can happen in a year

Lot can happen in months

Lot can happen in a day

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

Well did he say yes!?!?!?!??!

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

congrats to punk and aj or whatever

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

NienNunb posted:

They seem like a happy couple, and maybe Paige hasn't been happy with WWE for a while? I know I wouldn't have been if I were in her position.
The issue isn't whether Paige will be happy. It's the consequences of what she's doing.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
I am reacting by imagining Ricardo Rodriguez officiating their wedding in character.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

AMReese posted:

The issue isn't whether Paige will be happy. It's the consequences of what she's doing.

whats the distinction here exactly

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

either way, lol at the happy couple

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Super No Vacancy posted:

whats the distinction here exactly
Short-term vs long-term. Paige is giving up something she's been working for most of her life in the face of one man she hasn't known for that long. She's not leaving on the best of terms, either.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

you suck, amreese

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:stare:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

You're a gross dude AMReese.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I posted that because of the person that liked that post, not because I found it illuminating or whatever.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

AMReese posted:

I posted that because of the person that liked that post, not because I found it illuminating or whatever.

The guy that dated a Nazi has no room to talk about other people making bad relationship choices

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
You're a gross dude, wwerollins

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i'm happy that they're in love

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

Your joke delivery is so dry that I seriously cannot tell when you're joking or not.

And that's pretty cool tbh

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Paige has no obligation to wrestle in the WWE. If she's unhappy there and believes she'll find fulfillment in other things such as love and making a family then I'm behind her 110%.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Clearly AMReese's point is that if Del Rio were Ron Harris this would be an excellent career move and he would support her 110%, but Del Rio is not a Nazi so it is a bad move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Maybe she's doing it to get that sweet sweet Mexican citizenship.

But seriously, yay for people in love. Even crazy people. Even carny people. Even famous people.

I wish them all the best. And may WWE have the decency to wait until after she returns from the honeymoon to fire her.

• Locked thread