Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
Remake "Misery" with Paige and Alberto Del Rio.

Hah hah I kid. I want every disgruntled couple from the WWE to make it so it eats at Vince McMahon every morning when he wakes up, turns his head to the other side of the bed, screams that the dead are walking and then settles down as he realizes it's just Linda.

EDIT: Goddamnit that's no way to start a new "Paige".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

couple of crazy kids, doggoneit i love weddings

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
https://www.facebook.com/ProWrestlingPR/videos/1796507330563331/?hc_location=ufi

she looks happy so good for her i guess

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

oatgan posted:

couple of crazy kids, doggoneit i love weddings

Wait till' you meet the inlaws, Alberto!

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
Sorry you lost your waifu, amreese

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i'm happy for them. amreese continues to be a psycho

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!

dordreff posted:

Sorry you lost your waifu, amreese
My waifu will always, and forever be, Bull Nakano.

yea ok posted:

i'm happy for them. amreese continues to be a psycho
I'm convinced you're a gimmick account.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I hope they go on to be obnoxiously awesome like the Hardys.

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
Paige and Del Rio aren't drinking the WWE cola and are happy. I fail to see what the big deal is. Good for them.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Ghidzilla posted:

Paige and Del Rio aren't drinking the WWE cola and are happy. I fail to see what the big deal is. Good for them.

The big deal is AmReese had a ring already picked out for Paige but he couldn't get to her in time!!!!!!! YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND TRUE LOVE!!!

*stomps up to room and blares "Goo Goo Dolls*

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
Where's the destruction?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

at the c6/c7 segment and c7 nerve root

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
I wanna get married like everyone else is

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

I have a friend that is close to Paige, and she is elated. Couldn't be happier. Can't wait to see photos.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

AMReese posted:

I'm convinced you're a gimmick account.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
I came for destruction. where is it?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

AMReese posted:

Yeah, except for a woman throwing her career away over a man twice her age and was already married or at least recently married when they met, sure. Nothing's wrong with that.

Del Rio is 39 and Paige is 24.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Brock Lesnar posted:

destroyed, with logic

Super No Vacancy posted:

at the c6/c7 segment and c7 nerve root

lmao

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
That's great and I hope the defy the odds and are super happy together. And that she gets her spine fixed and can do some indie appearances with him once she's out of contract. I mean, she's already doing appearances with him basically, but more officially like Cody and Brandi Rhodes are doing.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/MochaBellaa/status/787850358072696832

Ghidzilla posted:

Paige has cut off most of her friends and they fear she has a huge problem with hardcore drugs. There's that.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

cant believe paige is throwing all away for some roided up lunkhead

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

rovert posted:

Paige has cut off most of her friends and they fear she has a huge problem with hardcore drugs. There's that.

Darn it rovert stop being racist/sexist

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

rovert posted:

kids these days!!

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Brock Lesnar posted:

Nobody says "You're marrying someone twice your age" with actual mathematical precision. It's just a saying.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

rovert posted:

https://twitter.com/MochaBellaa/status/787850358072696832

drugs are cool

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Paige is throwing away the years and years of wrestling she still has left in her healthy and completely undamaged body, just to be, married, to, someone she, loves!? And to do... drugs!!!!

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
AMReese will never be as creepy as that one guy who has that Paige shrine and custom paints the Paige action figures to match every single outfit in which she's appeared

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Electric Lady posted:

AMReese will never be as creepy as that one guy who has that Paige shrine and custom paints the Paige action figures to match every single outfit in which she's appeared

He's probably killed himself with this news so

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

oatgan posted:

kids these days!!

Don't offer to mind Paige's dog for the weekend as you'll be stuck with it for two weeks.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i do want to be clear that this is the wrestling business and theres no way it doesnt end terribly for all involved

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

AMReese posted:

Nobody says "You're marrying someone twice your age" with actual mathematical precision. It's just a saying.

Yeah, I got confused when Dave said ADR looks like a million bucks, but I didn't see any piles of cash. I know how you feel.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

rovert posted:

Don't offer to mind Paige's dog for the weekend as you'll be stuck with it for two weeks.

is this how you get all your scoops

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm glad you get me, Sticky Nate.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

rovert posted:

Can't believe she stuck you with dogsitting while shes off galavanting in Puerto Rico

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

You dirty dog

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
do you think ADR has already moved into Paige's house

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Electric Lady posted:

Wait....what

For real?

:stare:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Brock Lesnar posted:

is this how you get all your scoops

No how the FIP roster makes rent

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

rovert posted:

Awww puppy :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Brock Lesnar posted:

Paige is throwing away the years and years of wrestling she still has left in her healthy and completely undamaged body, just to be, married, to, someone she, loves!? And to do... drugs!!!!

Also this way she gets half his stuff if they break up. Well, half of the half he has left after his divorce.

• Locked thread