Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I also clicked past Arthur as fast as I could. This isn't power rangers!

Only thing I knew about the show was how Arthur ghosted some weird girl that tried to kiss him, and he just leaves behind lots of chocolate 'kisses' in his chair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Nonviolent J posted:

i wish i lived under the glass roof like arnold

Helga was a stalker

I wanted to guess Helga would grow up to either be a very angry Daria, or an MMA fighter.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Arnold is gonna end up dead telling some gang members just to settle their differences with words and not guns

He loving took off with some possible gang money, that was eventually given to some down on their luck types.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Quote-Unquote posted:

Remember when it was a joke that Homer weighed 230lbs and was considered lazy and fat instead of just a normal guy?

"I'm a whale :smith: !"

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Should have done the trash can song.

• Locked thread