Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
http://youtu.be/AlnyZR2BHjs

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Ranma Fan Art posted:

my dad used to call me pal when I was a kid you know just as a cute pet name like parents do and then when my sister was 4 we got a new puppy a yellow lab white Shepherd cross and gosh he was a cute little fella. well Arthur's dog is named Pal you know and my sister just thought that was the best so she said well hey we should name this dog Pal wouldn't that be great and my parents just let her do whatever she wanted her entire life starting very early so Pal it was. goodbye pet name from my dad because well hey that's the dogs name now. my sister sucks is what I'm saying.

You should have told her not to touch it.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
They were listening to the Brain show theme song

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Binky has a nightlight

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Yea

E:

Sponge Baathist fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Oct 20, 2016

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Dental hygiene is a big topic in hip hop

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

This, but the guy just keeps walking

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Real Mean Queen posted:

Anybody who likes this, track down a copy of Wave Twisters. It's a whole album of that, and the video is the entire length of the album. I've never seen anything even close to like it, and most people haven't seen it at all. Great card to have up your sleeve hanging out with some friends after, and I emphasize after, doing drugs

Why stop at after? They make cones big enough to toke on for the duration of the movie if you pack them dense enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

ThermoPhysical posted:

I think Arthur's grandpa has Alzheimer's now.

http://arthur.wikia.com/wiki/Grandpa_Dave%27s_Memory_Album

Never seen a kid's show tackle that...it was weird. Also sad.

Problems with the show? The new episodes suck. That new rabbit character is awful. But the Alzheimer's episode was good.

Dave's not here man

• Locked thread