Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Ranma Fan Art posted:

my dad used to call me pal when I was a kid you know just as a cute pet name like parents do and then when my sister was 4 we got a new puppy a yellow lab white Shepherd cross and gosh he was a cute little fella. well Arthur's dog is named Pal you know and my sister just thought that was the best so she said well hey we should name this dog Pal wouldn't that be great and my parents just let her do whatever she wanted her entire life starting very early so Pal it was. goodbye pet name from my dad because well hey that's the dogs name now. my sister sucks is what I'm saying.

I fuckin hate "pet siblings" when the parents give one kid rules and order and the other just does whatever with no consequence because the parents are just too tired to properly raise both of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Dapper_Swindler posted:

she was jewish so probaly not.

also everyone forgets this episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HGUfQGEVD0

That dude's body of work is a little on the disturbing side

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
This the placer for Arthur may-mays?

Booblord Zagats fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Oct 20, 2016

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
After a page of funny poo poo this thread got unstickied, lol

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Booblord Zagats fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Oct 21, 2016

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Ranma Fan Art posted:

i choose to believe no one would pretend to be black on the internet , just to say the N word

Yeah, you only pretend to be black on the internet to lie about having experienced systemic racism in DnD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

• Locked thread