Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Hey Arnold, now there was a kids show that was realistic with drunk parents, illiterate, ,lazy immigrants etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Brain is black, the celebrate Kwanzaa

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Ranma Fan Art posted:

what about George shrinks did anyone else have to sit through that it was a bit after Arthur but my sister is your years younger than me and loved it

There's an eight year gap between my youngest sibling and I. By the time he was growing out of these shows I had a toddler nephew. Then another, then one more. I have been effectively watched children's programming for the last 20 years. So yes. I did have to sit through George shrinks. And caillou. And the backyardigans. And bubble guppies. And ruby and max. And more.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

the trump tutelage posted:

max & ruby is godawful poo poo

Is it ever. I can't stand those little shits. I hate toopy and binoo as well. I thought I was having a fever dream when there was an episode where the mouse finds lipstick, puts it on and starts kissing everything, and everything he kisses comes to life. It was hosed up.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
yo gabba gabba has some catchy and easy remember songs that kids like and it's easy to find yourself singing the "try it, you'll like it" song through gritted teeth, half insane because the two year old had suddenly decided they aggressively hate the banana they just asked for as a monster named Brobee dances to Ladytron, who is singing about dental hygiene

54 40 or fuck fucked around with this message at 10:29 on Oct 29, 2016

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

:chloe:

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Say Nothing posted:

There's apparently a whole genre of fan art dedicated to that swimsuit, so you are not alone in your perversion.

Say Nothing, why could you not take your own advice here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

GI_Clutch posted:

The Love Ducks episode was awesome because I was too old for Arthur but occasionally watched it when nothing else was on. I was probably twenty years old when I saw that episode. Arthur was my Love Ducks.

I'll admit that if I'm watching one of the kids and it's on I'll toss it on because it was a show I liked when I was a kid and there's a bit of a soft spot for it:shobon: Especially if it means I don't have to watch Caillou.

• Locked thread