Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

rotinaj posted:

That show was way too pussified by them not wanting to do anything that wasn't too family friendly. It meant they could never tackle any real issues, like the bully thing. It was the ultimate PBS show, and I always hated it because of that.

I remember one where there was a fire at the school and i think it was a multipart episode and Binky gets PTSD bad from seeing the janitor put out the fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

meet girls at the store posted:

Was Francine supposed to be black?

she was jewish so probaly not.

also everyone forgets this episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HGUfQGEVD0

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

trash person posted:

I remember hating Arthur every time I came on. Could not turn it fast enough. As a kid Arhtur's whole physical look was off-putting for me. Not sure why.

Wait holy poo poo they still do new episodes of Arthur? Here's the most recent episode title.

"Buster's Second Chance/Arthur and the Whole Truth"

Into it

"buster runs in deep with the sharks and is giving a second chance to pay off his debts," "arthur has learns his father(who writes think piece blogs about cooking) likes watching his mom get hosed by other men but their are even more surprises in store"

Kuato posted:

Binky is actually one of the few people in the show who has headphones that aren't strictly ornamental.

honestly, binky just looks scary as gently caress. he has overly large giant mouth and tiny eyes and ears.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Kuato posted:

Buster's dad is probably the creator of that universe. Like some Doctor Moreau dude on a grand scale.

Just look at this loving guy

well yeah. he looks like some hosed up vivisection creations while the mother kinda still looks like a rabbit person.

sout posted:

Wow, look who's the real bully over here

maybe.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

oh thats my favorite one.

Kuato posted:

No! Binky is good, and is not a bully! Why don't you people understand this yet???

was he ever really a bully. I mean i think he was for like one episode, but then he kinda just became the big dude with the soft heart with problems.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Kuato posted:

I actually watched an episode for the first time in ten years. Holy poo poo has Arthur become a stupid show since I last watched. In the one I saw Matt Damon (literally Matt Damon) is feuding with Arthur or Binky or something.

does it end with him having breaking binkys arm in 3 places and then double tapping him in the head. and then he rapes Arthur.

"ok, should matt damon be an ardvark or a human"

"yes"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

the trump tutelage posted:

max & ruby is godawful poo poo

yeah. but caillou was worse. christ that kid was oval office.

EugeneJ posted:

Wasn't the koala show "Noozles" about the girl's dad dying and sending her back talking koalas from the afterlife

All those dubbed Japanese cartoons were hosed up

wtf.

• Locked thread