Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Kuato posted:

He almost looks like a human trying to pass himself off as a rabbit.

Jared Fogel escaped this unfair reality into a reality where furries rule. The ears were the only thing he could muster to pass himself off as one of the sick, sick, SICK animal people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
Switchblade Switcharoo

symbolic posted:

Someone post the completely unsettling Matt Damon character, thanks in advance.

WHAT THE FLYING gently caress IS WITH THIS SHOW?

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Don't kink shame. Who are you to say a bear and a chicken can't fall in love and make out in front of a child furry?

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

I got a long haired cat and it was fluffy so I named it "fluffy" and then my sister got a short haired cat and she wanted to name it "fluffy" so they had to rename my cat to "fluffiest" even though my cat had been named fluffy for like 6 months already.

Just like a sister...

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Fried Watermelon posted:

Guess you didn't see the nuclear holocaust episode where Matt Damon had to disarm a nuke?

Lookit den dem lips on dat pretty boy.

• Locked thread