Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I hated that show. It was like the anti-cartoon. I changed the channel immediately whenever I saw that stupid bear thing.

god you're dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my dad used to call me pal when I was a kid you know just as a cute pet name like parents do and then when my sister was 4 we got a new puppy a yellow lab white Shepherd cross and gosh he was a cute little fella. well Arthur's dog is named Pal you know and my sister just thought that was the best so she said well hey we should name this dog Pal wouldn't that be great and my parents just let her do whatever she wanted her entire life starting very early so Pal it was. goodbye pet name from my dad because well hey that's the dogs name now. my sister sucks is what I'm saying.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Sponge Baathist posted:

You should have told her not to touch it.

lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

I got a long haired cat and it was fluffy so I named it "fluffy" and then my sister got a short haired cat and she wanted to name it "fluffy" so they had to rename my cat to "fluffiest" even though my cat had been named fluffy for like 6 months already.

down with sisters

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

so how come the first book was Arthur's nose and it was all about how he felt uncomfortable because he was a aardvark and had a huge loving honker but then after that he didn't have the nose again and it's just never brought up

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Booblord Zagats posted:

This the placer for Arthur may-mays?

why do black people like Arthur so much lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Nooner posted:

hahahahahhaahhahahaah holy gently caress

lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

just a lil taste of the twisted humor here in gbs :tisted:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

mind the walrus posted:

You think these are all written by black peeps :lol:

if not that's some serious cultural appropriation but I think it was really blacks

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i choose to believe no one would pretend to be black on the internet , just to say the N word

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

remember recess

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Rap Music and Dope posted:

pepper ann on the other hand is pretty good

what about George shrinks did anyone else have to sit through that it was a bit after Arthur but my sister is your years younger than me and loved it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Bro Dad posted:

Arthur was for kids whose parents couldn't afford cable so you could watch DBZ

word or whose parents didn't let you watch any of that stuff

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I watched both :agesilaus:

so your mom worked from home

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

54 40 or gently caress posted:

There's an eight year gap between my youngest sibling and I. By the time he was growing out of these shows I had a toddler nephew. Then another, then one more. I have been effectively watched children's programming for the last 20 years.

same but just so I have something to talk about with my friends (my friends are children)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

luv 2 date boys posted:

ha, yeah. i talk to a lot of goons too./

haha same and also I'm a retard

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im the moose who got obsessed with puppets

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Kuato posted:

No! Binky is good, and is not a bully! Why don't you people understand this yet???

im not a bully :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

DoctorStrangelove posted:

wtf is muffy on in this frame?

she knows were here

• Locked thread