Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

mind the walrus posted:

I like the episode where the fat kid mixes up a career test and thinks he's a genius, only to find out the magic was in the heart of the cards all along the way or whatever, only for the show to rubberband immediately and have him regress to being a dope for the other kids to look cool against.

I like the episode where he steals a ham, despite being Jewish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

Nooner posted:

Lol wait was he Jewish? The fat bully kid from hey arnold was Jewish too.

Is this some sort of zionist media conspiracy to use cartoons to make kids think Jewish kids are tough and not to gently caress with them?

No man, I was talking about the Fat Bully Kid from Hey Arnold. I don't think Binky is a Jew.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

unpleasantly turgid posted:

this happens far too often to be a coincidence.

Marc Brown wrote a sex ed book for children, in addition to writing the Arthur books.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

Caillou and Max both need to have their skulls caved in for being such loving assholes all the time.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

Friginator posted:

My entire family got violently ill when I was about 13. My parents got the TV upstairs with the vcr and all the good poo poo, whereas this was the hell I had to sit through with my little brother. Rolie Polie Olie remains one of technology's worst atrocities.

PB&J Otter was goddamn trash. So was that big loving dancing bear in that house. A bitch rear end loving Big Bird is what that fucker was.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

The other poo poo is terrible, but this is cool and funny. Especially loving Gamagoori Binky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

Arcsquad12 posted:

Mr ratburn voiced the emperor in that show. Either him or their bat friend. I can't remember entirely

Wasn't even the Emperor. The fat tits was some bitch rear end local Magistrate. I think below the level of that one skinny bean counter from Mulan.

• Locked thread