Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Arthur has quietly been on the air, offending no-one and teaching kids good lessons for twenty years. It might actually be the best show on TV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

Holy poo poo no fuckkin waaaay

Arthur actually parodies other shows and franchises on the reg. That same episode also did a South Park parody.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
You can tell Binky is the bully because he's husky and has an underbite. See also: Beauford from Phineas and Ferb.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Peanuts aren't nuts either so I dunno why Binky thought he'd be safe.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Quote-Unquote posted:

Remember when it was a joke that Homer weighed 230lbs and was considered lazy and fat instead of just a normal guy?

I literally weigh 230 lbs right now and I look nowhere near as fat as Homer.

Of course, that could be because my weight is all muscle :smug:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

re: bullies.

I like that rodger klotz went from bully who is clearly older than everyone else to just poor to like his whole deal being "trash poor people that have money they don't deserve"

I liked when Rick Sanchez froze Roger with an ice ray and he shattered and died.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

mind the walrus posted:

It's why if you meet any teenage nerd who says they want to be a voice actor you should politely laugh in their faces

:(

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

social vegan posted:

wasn't there a bunch of comics someone drew where ratcliffe was a pedo

No because apart from some memes, Arthur has generated zero fan art.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

This image is being taken out of context! Arthur is a family friendly show!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

social vegan posted:

Why is there cum then

There could be any number of reasons!

Cum can be educational.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Kuato posted:

This thread was mainly an attempt to rehabilitate Binky's shattered and erroneous image of being a bully. But then it became about Arthur and D.W's forbidden love.

Binky was a bully in his introductory episode but I think he's been a close friend ever since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

This is a perfect opportunity for me to segue into why Zootopia is such a great movie. You see

• Locked thread