Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Friginator posted:

See, I was really into taking the clothes off of Barbie Dolls when I was a kid. I would go over to my cousin's house sometimes and by the time I left, her Barbies would all be naked. And keep in mind, this was especially gratifying for me because I was under the impression that Barbie was anatomically correct.

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

laserghost posted:

Oh loving christ that theme song can go gently caress itself forever.

He's rollie pollie ollie, he's small and plurt and round, and in the land of curves and blorbs he's the smorlest kid around. Rollie, rollie. Hurray, hurray. And in the land of curves and blors he's the smorlest kid the smorlest kid the smorlest kid around.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Remember that episode where Arthur becomes obsessed with that Telletubbies rip-off called Love Ducks and it has all this psychedelic imagery in it and when he finally admits to his friends that he likes it they're all like "oh yeah, that's the good poo poo"? I remember that one.

:same:

• Locked thread