Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which game/platform?
COD PS4
COD PC
Titanfall PS4
Titanfall PC
BF1 PS4
BF1 PC
Other/Xbox
View Results

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Oh poo poo you got it on PS4? I'm gonna buy when i get off work tomorrow evening , lets game our hearts out

Absolutely, I'll make an imp zone network for people in here if that still works the same way it did before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
My brother gave me the PS4 version of BF1, so between that and Overwatch, Gears 4, Titanfall 2, Infinite Warfare/CoD4 Remastered and Space Hulk: Deathwing, I actually will have every shooter this fall. Epic time management fail

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

There's a game mode in this that requires a consumable to queue for and the only way to get it is randomly or by buying a bag of Doritos.

Hell loving yes.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

There's a game mode in this that requires a consumable to queue for and the only way to get it is randomly or by buying a bag of Doritos.

Hells yes. Usually Friday night is Arby's night but I guess I'm switching up my dinner plans.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

goferchan posted:

Hells yes. Usually Friday night is Arby's night but I guess I'm switching up my dinner plans.

My man, have you ever heard of a "chipwich"?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This thread is actually making me super interested in Titanfall 2

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Gigante posted:

This thread is actually making me super interested in Titanfall 2

This thread is actually making me super interested in Doritos

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

This thread is actually making me super interested in Doritos

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
ive been off doritos for about a year and a half

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

goferchan posted:

Oh poo poo you got it on PS4? I'm gonna buy when i get off work tomorrow evening , lets game our hearts out

did a lot of people get this for ps4?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I'll be picking it up today.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm on PS4. I guess I could make a Titanfall thread and post the network details

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

frank.club posted:

did a lot of people get this for ps4?

I'm on my way to buy it right now and I think BBG picked it up too

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I bought it and in front of me a husky boy picked up his preorder for Farming Simulator '17. The cashier told him she always wanted to try one of those games and he said "ma'am, Farming Simulator '15 is my favorite game of all time"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

I bought it and in front of me a husky boy picked up his preorder for Farming Simulator '17. The cashier told him she always wanted to try one of those games and he said "ma'am, Farming Simulator '15 is my favorite game of all time"

I wonder what happened with '16

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

My thoughts too. I gave him my card with next year's imp zone tryouts information on it so hopefully we'll find out . Already off to a good start striking up conversation with female Gamestop employees

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
he sounds win. also, i have tf2 now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3795788

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

goferchan posted:

Awesome.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

goferchan posted:

My thoughts too. I gave him my card with next year's imp zone tryouts information on it so hopefully we'll find out . Already off to a good start striking up conversation with female Gamestop employees

lol

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
$80 for a texture update? Lol

Have to assume Activision will release it standalone six months later to not leave money on the table

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

In Training posted:

Target has a deal where if you buy the game and a bag of doridos you get a $10 gift card so you bet I walked out of there today with some nacho cheesier and a dvd case that only had an origin key inside

• Locked thread