Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I figured it would happen, but not on the first page

jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Mad Shitter stories never fail

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

as a prank, a guy i knew said he was going to upper deck a toilet. it turns out that he didnt quite grasp the concept because he took a poo poo on the seat instead of in the tank.

the ole mezzanine

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
the triumphant return of 50FA

it's all upper deckers and down low blows now

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

lol

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Eclipse Spyder, for when you absolutely, positively need to inform the world that you are the highest pressure douche nozzle commercially available.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
the reason I love GiP is y'all remind me of my family members

combat vets, dudes staring down Soviets, the works.... when I was thinking about joining they basically all screamed "WHAT ARE YOU, loving STUPID?!?!" in my face

e- the no moto policy here rules is what I'm saying

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I'm a civvie and this isn't military but I feel wrong for reading without sharing.

So I dated my high school sweetheart for like 6 years. She ended up going to college and I ended up starting my career and we eventually drifted apart. However, our firsts for basically everything were together. Sp one day, we're fooling around, and she brings up the subject of anal. I'm like, well, ya know, never really cared since we gently caress already, but ok, I'm down to try it. It actually went well all things considered. So the next night we're at a friends house getting sloshed. I was always more of a pothead, so I'm high as gently caress, but she drank, so she starts getting sloppy as gently caress, and loud. We start all talking about sex stuff, and she drops the anal hammer on everyone from the night before, just owns straight up to trying it. Ok, I don't care, I probably would have told them (more discreetly) later, whatevs.

So now it's Sunday afternoonand we're all hanging out again. I'm high as usual, she's sober and nursing a wicked hangover. She makes some crack about my bud, and he's like "yeah well at least I've never been hosed in the rear end!"

Cue her turning and giving me the flushest right cross to the chin I've ever got. Total sucker punch, I didn't even have time to laugh at the zinger. I won't even lie, I had stars popping everywhere in my field of vision. She apparently was so drunk she forgot she put herself on blast.

So yeah, that's the story how I was propositioned for anal and was punched in the face for it.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

phantom shitter is my hero

he really is a national treasure

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I've never played SS13 but I'll be damned if I haven't spent hours watching others on Youtube

That poo poo is hilarious

The best is space terrists blowing poo poo up

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Makes sense, I think one of the actual objectives in the game is to grief people.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Godholio posted:

I miss when DayZ was fun for the same reason.

same but WoW world pvp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
"Why do you think it's called a poop deck, Marine?"

• Locked thread