Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
wawa is the only option and if you live in a place without a wawa you may as well die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

les enfants Terrific! posted:

wawa is the only option and if you live in a place without a wawa you may as well die

your life s meaningless and empty already

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i haven't been to a gas station in a while because i don't have a car. what are the new poppin gas station snacks? surely candy and sugar water technology has progressed in the last ten years

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

les enfants Terrific! posted:

dat fuckin cream cheese filled pretzel doe

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Pic Quicks in southern NM actually have pretty good coffee. Bold flavor is like an equal mix between a decent taste but not ridiculously bitter or whatever negative thoughts of said coffee.

That being said I only go to the gas station to get lottery tickets and to bang homeless people these days so it's been a while since I've had gas station coffee.

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

now I want gas station coffee. drat you op

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Chinatown posted:

"hispanic"

:confused: No habla espanol

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum

MiracleWhale posted:

i haven't been to a gas station in a while because i don't have a car. what are the new poppin gas station snacks? surely candy and sugar water technology has progressed in the last ten years

My local 7/11 has some kind of cheese wrapped in Dorito and deep-fried thing going on but I'm not brave enough to try it

Surprisingly good pecan coffee though

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Wintermutant posted:

My local 7/11 has some kind of cheese wrapped in Dorito and deep-fried thing going on but I'm not brave enough to try it

Surprisingly good pecan coffee though

i'm curious but the doritos locos tacos made me question the whole concept. i think it came down to an incorrect chip to flavor dust ratio

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010
There is a Racetrac near my work that has pretty decent coffee. The workers there sometimes give it to me for free since I come in so often.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
a 4am stop at West Virginia reststop and it's auto coffee machine once prob saved my life but now i apparently have a heart murmur

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i work in coffee and anyone who thinks looks down on gas station coffee doesn't realize what a loving scam most of the industry is

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

i work in coffee and anyone who thinks looks down on gas station coffee doesn't realize what a loving scam most of the industry is

You package coffee grounds?

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
QT has poo poo coffee, like worse than loving taco bell

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Tired-rear end gas station coffee and gross meals are an American treasure. If you haven't been on a long-rear end road trip and been rejuvenated by cheap coffee and those weirdass Frito/taquito things that live right next to the old hot dogs, you haven't lived enough

I remember me and a friend driving up to Tahoe and killing a joint in the back of a gas station before filling up the tank; we bought the gas and coffee and the dude behind the counter was like "Dudes I'm just about to toss these things, want em?" (those weird roller taquito things that all taste the same despite advertising themselves as having different flavors) and me and my buddy ate like 5 each and felt terrible.

Fond, fond memories.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I work in coffee, there is constantly coffee around me and I use a special suit to move through it. I work in coffee. Everywhere I move, I move through coffee. I live through coffee.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Tumble posted:

Tired-rear end gas station coffee and gross meals are an American treasure. If you haven't been on a long-rear end road trip and been rejuvenated by cheap coffee and those weirdass Frito/taquito things that live right next to the old hot dogs, you haven't lived enough

I remember me and a friend driving up to Tahoe and killing a joint in the back of a gas station before filling up the tank; we bought the gas and coffee and the dude behind the counter was like "Dudes I'm just about to toss these things, want em?" (those weird roller taquito things that all taste the same despite advertising themselves as having different flavors) and me and my buddy ate like 5 each and felt terrible.

Fond, fond memories.

America: The right to Life, Liberty & Colon Cancer.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

other people posted:

just lol if you go to a gas station for anything else but gas.

Lol if you dont do your grocery shopping at the gas station

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

The convenience stores of... Speedway.

They and Thornton's I think, have the Stok things that are like 40mg of extra caffeine in an ounce for free. Give me like six a thems.

I bet people just pocket those things all the time.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Hell yeah http://www.caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-content/stok-coffee-shots

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

coffee is good as hell imo

Marv Hushman
Jun 2, 2010

Freedom Ain't Free
:911::911::911:
Since the thread has become more of a nod to regional gas/convenience chains than the garbage coffee they offer, I'd like to give a shout out to Snappy Mart of Silver City, New Mexico. I know it can be tough to be snappy all the time, but I felt that the staff easily exceeded any reasonable expectation of snappiness.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I once found a little mom n pop gas station at like 5 am and they were selling home-made egg and sausage sandwiches :3:

Was good and cute.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i love the starbucks expresso energy drinsk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Lol if you dont do your grocery shopping at the gas station

Lol if you do, I rather think.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i love too drink a lot of coffee on an empty stomach and my heart starts beating real fast and my hands shake

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
sometimes i drink two coffees when i am feelingbad :twisted:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

7-11 here doesnt sell real blunts anymore though just the cigarillos

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

While I don't care for Cumby's coffee, these guys and the pricing make it all worth while. Nothing like being geeked out and making GBS threads wildly before 8 AM!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i cant drink hot coffee :[ it burns my tongue :[

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

Smash it Smash hit posted:

i cant drink hot coffee :[ it burns my tongue :[

wait for it to cool down a bit hth

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

other people posted:

wait for it to cool down a bit hth

nope i am 1) impaitent af

2) a big baby

3) most coffee places put it in a cup to keep it hot way too long see #1

4) whatever just gimme ice ice baby

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

nope i am 1) impaitent af

2) a big baby

3) most coffee places put it in a cup to keep it hot way too long see #1

4) whatever just gimme ice ice baby

Add a dash of milk to your coffee, this life hack instantly cools down a hot beverage.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

FedEx Mercury posted:

Add a dash of milk to your coffee, this life hack instantly cools down a hot beverage.

i will probably just aim at half and half ( half coffee half milk ) tyvm

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
There was a guy working at the 7/11 near my campus named Jihad

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Kitsunegari posted:

There was a guy working at the 7/11 near my campus named Jihad

I bet that 7/11 was the bomb. Their prices will blow you away.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

a bone to pick posted:

I bet that 7/11 was the bomb. Their prices will blow you away.

i think most 7/11 have a set price for the franchises? :confused:?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

FedEx Mercury posted:

You package coffee grounds?

He's Juan fricken Valdez picken coffee all day long.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i use a combination gas station + dunkin donuts but i'm not sure where that fits on the scale of gas station coffee vs coffee establishment coffee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

i think most 7/11 have a set price for the franchises? :confused:?

nothing is set in stone at 7/11

• Locked thread