Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i get a 7/11 coffee of a weekend to help me poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
Literally:

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Newer Casey's have great coffee choices and decent cake donuts. Their pizza is also better than any other gas station pizza and several big chain pizzas since they make them in store.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

a bone to pick posted:

nothing is set in stone at 7/11

thats deep.

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i get a 7/11 coffee of a weekend to help me poo poo

i give that 7/11 copy a 2/10 score!!!!

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
The Circle-K on my corner doesn't have very good coffee but their hotdogs are some of the best I've had. They're ridiculously good.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Neutrino posted:

Literally:

I don't see any gas pumps.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Smash it Smash hit posted:

i give that 7/11 copy a 2/10 score!!!!

making GBS threads into the toilet is a necessary activity. we would literally die without it

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

making GBS threads into the toilet is a necessary activity. we would literally die without it

woah---->

Bugdrvr
Mar 7, 2003

The 7-11 near me usually has 10 empty coffee carafes on Saturday and Sunday mornings which is just dumb.
It's the weekend and there are 10 disappointed, hungover people wandering around looking for coffee but there is none.
Worst 7/11 ever.

I do like the coffee from 7/11 when there actually is some however.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

hth posted:

7/11 has good gas station coffee. They have pumpkin spice and a while ago they had coconut for the summer. I am enriched by the experience of purchasing a big styrofoam cup full of it every morning, moreso now than ever before as I can pay with a card and don't have to exchange currency with the meth freaks behind the counter.

gbs what is the best coffee you can purchase from your local gas station?

Bring your own mug you piece of poo poo!

But seriously, bring your own mug and keep your coffee warm all day and save the Earth too bro. :)

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

7-eleven's coffee is fine but their half and half out of the dispenser tastes like cheese

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

OMGVBFLOL posted:

7-eleven's coffee is fine but their half and half out of the dispenser tastes like cheese

Use the nacho and chili dispenser for your coffee

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Pawn 17 posted:

But seriously, bring your own mug and keep your coffee warm all day and save the Earth too bro. :)

eh... most mugs i've bought strip out their plastic threads after a year or so of daily use. is a year's worth of paper cups and plastic lids harder on the environment than a bunch of metal and plastic that will never rot

i guess either way it's being shipped around the planet like 9 times so its probably a wash at worst

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Use the nacho and chili dispenser for your coffee

LIFE HACK: buy fritos and fill it up with chili and chz its free

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

I run the pizzas under it

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

i wonder if you could fill a coffe cup full of warm breakfast chili and only pay the price of a coffee

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I have a refillable mug I bought from them, 1 dollar to fill it and I always snag one of those espresso shot things to give it some extra oomph. The coffee is pretty good if it's fresh, drinkable if it's been sitting a while.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

ArbitraryC posted:

I have a refillable mug I bought from them, 1 dollar to fill it and I always snag one of those espresso shot things to give it some extra oomph. The coffee is pretty good if it's fresh, drinkable if it's been sitting a while.

is it one dollar to fill it with chili?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i wonder if you could fill a coffe cup full of warm breakfast chili and only pay the price of a coffee

I don't see why not, they just scan the barcode on the cup

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

The coffee probably costs more than the "Chill-ee" that 7/11 has.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

it would really help me poo poo i bet

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

OMGVBFLOL posted:

eh... most mugs i've bought strip out their plastic threads after a year or so of daily use. is a year's worth of paper cups and plastic lids harder on the environment than a bunch of metal and plastic that will never rot

i guess either way it's being shipped around the planet like 9 times so its probably a wash at worst

A year's worth is a huge amount if you get coffee daily (or several times a day). Imagine how much space 365 cups and lids take up.

But that aside, I think keeping coffee warm for so long and having it be spillproof makes it worth it to buy a mug or two. Not sure in the rest of the country, but around here coffee places also give a discount if you bring your own mug.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

the original inhabitants of mexico (aztecs/navajos) created chili as a saturday morning food because their diet of maize and tubers made it difficult to poo poo

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

the original inhabitants of mexico (aztecs/navajos) created chili as a saturday morning food because their diet of maize and tubers made it difficult to poo poo

they called it "splatterday" on account of all the sloppy making GBS threads. the word saturday is a corruption of the term by the prudish white man

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

They are a spiritual peoples

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

by my calculations it should be free or like .25 whatever the price of the cup is because the chili/chz is free!

good call jerry

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

they called it "splatterday" on account of all the sloppy making GBS threads. the word saturday is a corruption of the term by the prudish white man

makes sense

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

makes sense

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Pawn 17 posted:

this is a good suggestion and you are a good person for making it

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

did you post rhis in the fritos theead first or thist one

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

maks sanss

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

OMGVBFLOL posted:

did you post rhis in the fritos theead first or thist one

this one why do you ask firend? It just sparked the internal rage in the frito/chip game that i have been repressing lately

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

makes ciens

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Tomato Burger posted:

Also those pills by the cash register that are xxxtra caffeine and/or herbal boner medicine.

gas station boner pills are no joke

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

idea: what if you filled up a coffee cup with chili

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

idea: what if you filled up a coffee cup with chili

Please don't steal ideas from the jerrys

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Please don't steal ideas from the jerrys

is this a lien from sinefeld

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Pawn 17 posted:

A year's worth is a huge amount if you get coffee daily (or several times a day). Imagine how much space 365 cups and lids take up.

But that aside, I think keeping coffee warm for so long and having it be spillproof makes it worth it to buy a mug or two. Not sure in the rest of the country, but around here coffee places also give a discount if you bring your own mug.

yeah it's still worth it, it's just frustrating to be like "I'm saving waste by buying this mug!" and then the threads crumble and strip in less than a year because they're plastic, and it's completely unrepairable because globalization

are travel mugs without lovely plastic threads a thing?

• Locked thread