Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
The US women's hockey team got a deal which pays them 70k a year plus more stuff to be in line with the mens team. Insurance, better per-diem, better travel accommodations, etc. So good for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Stretch Marx posted:

:siren::siren::siren:SJ are the QMJHL Champions with a 5 - 1 win! :siren::siren::siren:

Saint John only lost two games in the entire QMJHL playoffs and swept 3 of their series. I really think they're the most stacked team in the CHL right now.

:unsmith:

May I ask what you think of Jakub Zboril please? I don't watch junior at all and I usually just rely on what Bruins blogs say about him for scouting reports, and they're usually pretty brief blurbs.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Stretch Marx posted:

Zboril is real good. He plays mostly with Chabot so his play might be inflated because of it, but from what I've seen he's another prototypical puck-moving defenceman. He's a cannon who can actually hit the net as well. Defensively, again, he might be being floated a bit by Chabot but the two of them are really good at taking the man without taking penalties. That was something I really noticed from the games I watched; both of them can tie up two or three forwards with just stick work. They poke check everyone and very quickly get to a forward. I don't think he's a number one defenceman but he's definitely in the top two pairings guaranteed.

Thank you for responding

• Locked thread