Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

1-1 halfway through 3rd cmon a toledo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

:siren: EVAN RANKIIIINNNNNNNNNN :siren:

EDIT: :siren: NASTASIUK TOO!! GET OWNED, KALAMAZOO :siren:

DJExile fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Apr 26, 2017

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

1 minute, hold on fiiisssshhhh

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

FISH WINNNNNNNNN :coolfish:

WE COMIN' FOR YOU, FORT WAYNE :black101:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

that's awesome, good for them :toot:

Toledo up 2-0 after an OT winner in game 2 over Fort Wayne. Woo walleye :coolfish:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

ThinkTank posted:

Just in case you were wondering why we haven't seen a gay hockey player yet:

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2017/may/01/nothing-about-chiefs-jaret-anderson-dolan-is-ordin/

good on him, he comes across really mature in his quotes too

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Portland is whiter than my left rear end cheek and just because it's filled with white liberals who plug their ears when asked about the city's astoundingly racist history doesn't mean its any less racist.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

ThinkTank posted:

The 2002 born kids are being drafted into the WHL right now so we're getting some real gems from the early days of the white name movement.

There we go

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Walleye kill Kalamazoo 5-0 and advance to the ECHL conference finals :coolfish:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Colorado eliminates defending champion Allen Americans. ECHL conference finals are as follows, but in weird rear end formats, both best-of-7:

East: Manchester Monarchs vs. South Carolina Stingrays. 1st 3 games are in SC, last 4 are in Manchester.

West: Toledo Walleye vs. Colorado Eagles, 2-3-2 format with the first 2 games in Toledo.

:confused:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Yeah i'm not surprised they go to unique formats but it's odd to see them run two different ones, and I've never heard of 3-4.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Are Binghamton and Belleville new teams or just reworking logos?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

aaah

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Hoo boy :stare:

What's the shield thing right at the elbow?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Go The Toledo Walleye, bithc

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Walleye with 2 goals in a minute to go up 3-1

Walleye, bithc

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

WALLEYE TAKE GAME 1 :coolfish:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

:siren: HELL YEAH EVAN RANKIN :siren:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

grats duke :cheers:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Infidel Castro posted:

As was rumoured for a while, Vegas has signed an afilliation agreement with the Chicago Wolves.

Seeing how there will only be 30 AHL teams next year, I wonder what the plan is for St. Louis since I'm pretty sure their agreement with Chicago expired.

Sounds like they're getting an expansion team

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

as is tradition, toledo loses in the conference finals again

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Toledo goalie Jeff Lerg has signed with some French team for next year. Godspeed, you! Tiny goaltender :911:

let us remember the good times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

That's awesome. That should be a big help for the league

• Locked thread