Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Mascots getting hurt will never be not funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

So if you go down to block shots, the rink is just a giant slip n slide.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

And Montreal gives up two chances to draft him for loving Andrew Shaw.

Fire Bergevin.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

fits posted:

usa hockey is starting to implode over the whole womens debacle

https://twitter.com/CraigCustance/status/846037790567661568

Good on all those players turning down the invitation. gently caress USA Hockey trying field a team of scab players.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

:unsmith:

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Speaking of new teams, Laval's uniforms somehow look boring and horrible.

Those sleeves. :barf:

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

DJExile posted:

Hoo boy :stare:

What's the shield thing right at the elbow?

It's says

L E
R O C
K E T

In case you forget the team name, I guess.

Jamwad Hilder posted:

May I ask what you think of Jakub Zboril please? I don't watch junior at all and I usually just rely on what Bruins blogs say about him for scouting reports, and they're usually pretty brief blurbs.

Same but with Simon Bourque.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Stretch Marx posted:

Bourque isn't on Chabot/Zboril's level but he's still another good puck mover. He likes to pinch and is one of the better defencemen at doing so. Defensively he's average. Kind of reminds me of Gardiner in that he can skate around people and wire a shot but might make a mental mistake every so often. But that's mostly because he's so aggressive on the fore check. Bourque likes to run over other defencemen.

I hope he pans out considering this is his last year in junior. Markov is old, Emelin is bad, Beaulieu was probably ruined by Therrien et al and maaaaybe getting traded this offseason...

The Habs' D is starting to look dire in the next 3 years because I have no confidence in Bergevin developing Sergachev and Juulsen well. :smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Jeremiah Addison got a hatty and Mikhail Sergachev got a goal too for Windsor tonight! :toot:

• Locked thread