Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Natty Ninefingers
Feb 17, 2011
Binghamton is still insisting that there will still be an team next season. Either Albany or the Las Vegas expansion. Here's hoping they come up with a localized name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natty Ninefingers
Feb 17, 2011

Mage_Boy posted:

The front office staff at the WBS Pens were telling me they are pretty sure it's Albany.

I would expect Vegas to go to Albany or Portland, at least for a season or two, until they can build themselves something closer.

That makes me happy to hear. The reason the sens are moving is distance, and I was worried Vegas would be the same issue. I have no doubt the attendance will stay good. Maybe we'll get a better team out of it too....

Probably not

Natty Ninefingers
Feb 17, 2011
Article today more or less confirming Devils to Binghamton. Still not official until after all star break.

Natty Ninefingers
Feb 17, 2011
Going on a big move from the east coast to Seattle and sadly leaving the AHL behind. What is major junior hockey like, generally?

• Locked thread