Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/OrlandoHockey/status/837690009666859008
:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Infidel Castro posted:

MOTHERFUCKIN' TEDDY BEAR TOSS TIME!

Wish I were there instead of work :smith:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Infidel Castro posted:

Of course the one time I actually make it to a teddy bear toss game, the Admirals get shut out.

Insert huge rear end :smith: here

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

US Women win the Women's Championship :911:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Great, the second coming of the Seidan twins.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

inferis posted:

Let's be honest, you chant cleveland sucks no matter what team you're playing.

fixed that for you :colbert:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Infidel Castro posted:

Sky blue, water wet, Admirals get swept in the first round.

:rip:

At least the NHL team is doing decent.

(and they'll need to pick someone because Fiala is gone)

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I don't get why people shun minor leagues so much. The prices are much more reasonable, and while you're not seeing the ULTIMATE TALENT in that sport, you're still likely to get a good game.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Plus depending on the league, you might be seeing future big leaguers. I loved living a WHL town (that's junior, but the conceit of seeing future stars still holds true). I got to see Joe Sakic, Theo Fleury, Ryan Smyth, Ray Whitney and Scott Niedermayer play their junior hockey.

I wish we'd gotten gov't assistance to build the arena so we could be Winnipeg's AHL team. It'd have been cool.

:frogout:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Oh, that is proper nasty.

:shlick:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

DJExile posted:

as is tradition, toledo loses in the conference finals again

:rip: