Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Stretch Marx posted:

Despite all other aspects of this poo poo hole city being awful we can consistently put together good QMJHL teams. Saint John is once again at the top of the Q. I watched this team trounce Charlottetown 8 - 2 the other day. I think this team might be able to make a good Memorial run.

Similarly, the Pats are running roughshod over the W so far. On average, they are outscoring opponents by about 2.5 goals per game. The fewest goals I have seen them score in person so far is 7. I saw them best Prince Albert 12-1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Duke Chin posted:

Hooray Seattle Thunderbirds of Kent Washington. :toot::siren::golfclap:

The Pats are going to put your team in the burn barrel with the rest of the garbage.

• Locked thread