Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
She's gonna pan sear some pork chops in butter and onions with some dijon asparagus salad thing she made the other week for a BBQ we went to that I really liked and I think she said the car was gonna be steamed rice.

I'm looking forward to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
A good wife

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
tonight she said we GOTTA have the chicken and cous cous so i had better get extra drunk this arvo to line my stomach

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
nomethod error, 'making?() called on nil::nilclass'

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

Salty Josh posted:

Chicken Alfredo sounds good. Oooor... chicken scallopini.

Blackened fish with a side of yellow rice and asparagus.

Meat Loaf might be a tad on the normal side, but it always gets the job done. And if she's a terrible cook, there is really no way you can gently caress it up. But if she does, it'll still taste alright. Unless she puts battery acid in it or something.

wife is vegetarian so none of this will fly.

it looks like I'm having cauliflower curry tonight. the dinner calendar has been populated through next Monday so it looks like the marriage has at least a few more days left

the bus is pretty empty so far but have not hit the college stop yet. the bus is so much nicer when school is out of session

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

i don't get this. she's doing espresso art but the coffee is prepared with a chemex? it makes no sense.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Mukulu posted:

Do you mean my boyfriend? Because I'm a gay dude.

What's his name?

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
oh that's not your wife at home. it's her at her lovely day job as a barista. neat

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
We're fasting to pay off debt from Doobies fume hood

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

lmao

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
I cook every night because my boyfriend gets home an hour after me and cooking is a nice way to relax after work.

Tonight I made smash burgs and fries, tomorrow I shall make a curry. :getin:

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
My wife and I cook most of our meals together. And by together I mean she cooks, and I drink heavily and maybe chop an onion or something but I'm entertaining, damnit!

*edit: I've been informed tonight we're making kababs!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

hey nooner whats mrs nooner making tonight>??>??

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

numberoneposter posted:

hey nooner whats mrs nooner making tonight>??>??

imma make this

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/46822/indian-chicken-curry-ii/

unless someone in the other thread comes up with a better recipe. She is gonna make sum fukk for desert though if you know what I mean :grin:

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

Nooner posted:

imma make this

unless someone in the other thread comes up with a better recipe. She is gonna make sum fukk for desert though if you know what I mean :grin:

what is his name?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ray. just ray :grin:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Nooner posted:

imma make this

dude i have absolutely no idea what you mean. you can't eat gently caress.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
the chicken was actually delicious because she pulled the chicken off the drum sticks and shredded it for me like i'm some sort of giant baby which was perfect

tonight i've got to make something...

perhaps

something from Chef John and FOooooood wishes dot com

edit -
Bolognese Sauce - Marcella Hazan-Inspired Meat Sauce Recipe - Rigatoni Bolognese
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMj8lNdFqV8

Sorryformybadjokes fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Oct 20, 2016

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

seriously nooner please tell me what you mean. this is eating away at me. it's like being bit by a cow, i can't process it

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
having s*x!!!!!(it was a play on words, I know its a little advanced, but I DID almost minor in english :viggo:)

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I'm gonna make chili tomorrow and I'll use beans and tell Texas to F-word themselves if they don't like it

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i want to make chili too

gonna use like 5 different kinds of beppers

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

no i'm afraid i'm still lost

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

other people posted:

wife is vegetarian so none of this will fly.

it looks like I'm having cauliflower curry tonight. the dinner calendar has been populated through next Monday so it looks like the marriage has at least a few more days left

the bus is pretty empty so far but have not hit the college stop yet. the bus is so much nicer when school is out of session

I thought vegetarians could eat fish?

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
My wife husband enjoys cooking duties on the weekends with a little help and direction (I sit drinking and yell out instructions).

We are having this tonight but with triple the chillies and garlic :kimchi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UC0uhTVPys&feature=youtu.be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
The family favourite, Spaghetti Bolognese, with four beef stock pots thrown in.

• Locked thread