Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
You can save it. You could stop if you really want to but try to see if you can't get something more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Golden Battler posted:

I have no idea what that means, I don't own a cellphone or anything I'm just using Leapdroid.

Download Root Browser in Leapdroid

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

For this roll I got Cerberus and Lord of the Flies, plus Prince of Darkness, Enstatued Seraph, and Crystal Tio. Am I close to a real good roll or keep resetting for that sixth legendary?

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Okay, immediately after getting a zero legendary reroll, I've got one with Dark Angel Olivia, Crystal Tio, and Ancient Elf, which seems like a pretty good starter kit for a forest deck. Also have Bloody Mary and Sun Oracle Pascal, so four S tier cards and a B in total. Keep or ditch?

Both of these are okay, hopefully you saved them. I would keep trying to reroll to see if you can't do any better (you can)

milward posted:

Did a reroll and got:
2 Alexander, one is animated
Lord of the flies
Odin
Lucifer
Prince of darkness

Good enough? I dont really need to min-max and dont care what flavor I play.

Nah that's bad

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Awesome! posted:

i dont think any of these are top tier but i got a lot of them...

sun oracle is animated

Sorry that's a bad reroll

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

No that's not even up for debate, it's not 2 top tier of a single class or 4 top tiers

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

AAAAAAHHHHHH I got cockblocked from 5-0 by a swordcraft with the Take Two flair playing Otohime into Leonidas's Resolve

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

I got Sun Oracle, Lucifer, Gabriel, Odin and Falnir, hows that?

Bad

Anil Dasharez0ne posted:

Reroll yadda yadda:

Crystalia Tia
sun Oracle Pascale
Fairy Princess
Dark Angel Olivia
3x Odin
3x Lord of the Flies

Yeah that's good to start

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Zoness posted:

it's the pits for you, ruff~

tear to shreds, rrr

cerberus is so unfair in take two

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

You can just macro it with leapdroid, I think someone talked about it in this thread or the previous one but really it shouldn't take long with 35 packs

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

If it's two Tias then no, that's a good reroll

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Yes

Yes

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Obscil posted:

Just starting out and rolled

sun oracle pascale 1x
lord of the flies 1x
mythril golem 1x
bloody mary 2x
arch summoner erasmus 1x

Is this worth keeping?

I was going to write alot of words but I think it's better to say save the account and keep trying

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Reiterpallasch posted:

I'd say that this list from a Japanese site is a more "canonical" banner sword list. The gamepress.gg list uses Maid Leader and Conscription, which imo indicates terminal confusion about what your game plan is supposed to be.

The whole point of maid leader is to guarantee that you can draw the banner. The comments on that page are basically full of people criticizing how poorly thought out that deck is after using it

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Remember, the decks on gamepress.gg are just a translation of the real site where deck lists get posted after they're analyzed, which is gamewith.

and of course a beefy ward at turn 3 would be better than banner but that is you responding to the meta around you. His deck is conceptually flawed, it's basically built to counter storm haven but it performs worse compared to regular banner against all other decks

Vanilla Mint Ice fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Oct 30, 2016

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

El Generico posted:

I'm trying to reroll on Leapdroid but neither clearing the cache nor looking for the directory in the OP works. My Data folder, starting from the root, is empty.

Download Root Browser on Leapdroid

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

No

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your banners ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Zoness posted:

like if anything i would probably trash lord of the flies because control shadow takes a lot to set up

Don't liquefy lord of flies, liquefy your skullfane if you need the vials

Awesome! posted:

i havent seen odin in any deck lists ive looked at so far so i didnt think he was used very much

Odin is a tech card, you add him to your deck when you need him

Pancakius posted:

Been stuck in reroll hell for the last 5 hours and somehow this is the best thing that came up:

Ancient Elf
Crystalia Tia
Forte
Soul Dealer (animated)
Alexander (animated)

Is it viable to liquefy the animated ones and buy an actual top tier legend so I can actually start playing the game?

Thats okay to start if you want to play but don't spend your vials on randomly buying a legendary. The 3500 vials for crafting a legendary is better spend as a newbie crafting the golds you need

Vanilla Mint Ice fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Oct 30, 2016

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Just leave it alone then, there's no reason to liquefy any of them

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

inthesto posted:

I just picked up this game and god drat I am so pleased that white weenies is a viable archetype, something that was sorely missing from Hearthstone

What are the must-haves for sword aggro? I ended up crafting Cursed General (3/3 gives officers haste) since that seemed pretty darn important.

Any cards that are in both of these decks
https://shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/face-swordcraft
https://shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/royal-banner-swordcraft

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

You need account link to clear it, which is linking your account to like facebook or google or whatever

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

I wouldn't waste vials trying to build it. Either play it as is with what cards you got or hope you can draw them from packs while playing other decks. Remi and Rami is the most important card in the deck and is the only card that you should be using vials for if you don't have 3 of her.

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

The first one is definitely much better

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

I wish I had blood legendaries and golds; I play my blood deck to derank and for shits and giggles never mulligen-ing anything and just look how nasty this situation is

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

God I love playing Take Two when one of the big hearthstone streamers is doing sponsored streams. Went 5-0 with a swordcraft deck that didn't even have any floral fencer and I was first draw in four of those games. Too bad they stream so late for me that i'm basically killing myself tos tay up :qq:

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Jehuti posted:

I enjoyed hearthstone for a long while so I'm hoping I'll dig this. Can someone let me know if these are worth keeping? I feel yes but I honestly have no idea.

1 x Ancient Elf
1 x Crystal Tia
1 x Lord of the Flies
1 x Odin
1 x Lucifer
1 x Sun Oracle Pascal
2 x Dark Angel Olivia

I normally like control decks so I'm hoping these help me somehow?

Yes

Terrene posted:

New player checking in, is this worth keeping? It's my first roll so I haven't had a chance to try any of the crafts.

Ancient Elf
Crystalia Tia
Bloody Mary
Fafnir
Lord of the Flies

None of them animated.

It's worth saving but I would try rerolling some more

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

roguemenace posted:

Is this reroll worth keeping?

Merlin
Bloody Mary
Enstatued Seraph
Soul dealer
Moon Al-mir'aj
Lord Atomy

It's okkkay, maybe save it and keep rerolling if you want to?

Terrene posted:

Here we go. After some re-rolling I think I've got a keeper.

Cerberus (animated)
Aurelia
Bloody Mary
Crystalia Tia
Lord of the Flies
Tsubaki
Soul Dealer
Sea Queen Otohime

Yeah that's good

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

I got the amazing choice of choosing between forest, blood and rune and this was the first pick

I feel like i should retire already

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

I really should've saved myself a miserable hour going 0-5 against 2 aggro sword, aggro shadow, rune with gem golems and olivia, and bloody mary blood

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Some of those free packs are time limited so I guess one of the 5 packs expired

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

:yeah:

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

https://shadowverse-portal.com/deck...77S.6477S.645Pw

Look at this deck, it's so freaking good it's basically a constructed deck

Except I went 4-1 because the one lost I drew all 3 Canoness including the last two during the 8th and 9th turn despite having the other guy on 1hp left for like 3 turns

So I think the take away from this is to not pick haven for take2

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Good thing those two cards weren't in the deck I listed or else I wouldn't have went 4-1

Went 4-1 with a swordcraft deck that had like 8 2-drops, 7 5-drops, 3 3-drops and 2 4-drops (swordsman and royal banner) with no floral fencers but had white paladin, aurelia, alexander and olivia. The olivia never saw play and my only lost came from being otohime'd and not being able draw my pally, saber or alexander.

Tonight was a good take2 night after yesterdays 0-5 disaster :unsmith:

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

YoshiOfYellow posted:

I'm finally getting around to trying to build a good Swordcraft deck and I found the Face Deck framework in the thread OP right here that I'm working from. Question being, how would I work in my 2x Tsubaki here? I also have 1x Alexander as far as Sword specific legendaries go, and a Lucifer for neutrals. Advice on how I could tweak this budget deck would be great.

Don't use the face deck if you want to play with your legendaries, the face deck is meant to largely decide the game within the first six turns. Modify the banner deck by replacing its two dance of death with your tsubakis. Don't put Alexander in if you want to play banner. Lucifer is too slow to use in banner.

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

2 haven 3-2 and 1 shadow 4-1 tonight. God everytime I face a master player or a top100 take two player it's a sword draft able to play on curve and blast my rear end right from the start; except for the one top100 take twoer I faced who was playing shadow and I made him ragequit with the turn 9 olivia. Tonight I as haven faced a master who drafted and played two freaking alexanders, "Unbelievable"

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

m e m e s

There's so many meme decks I wish I could play, ambush sword being one of them. It sounds so bad and I want to play it so badly

trucutru posted:

Well, now I am the proud owner of *two* animated Zirnitras. They should serve as a nice piggy bank.

So, my dragon stuff now has

4x dragonnewt scholars, 1x dracomancer rite, 1x wyrm spire, 1x Genesis dragon, 1x dragonsong flute, 2x Zirnitras.

I'll try to build something with that poo poo. How do I survive until the late game?

Look at the dragon midrange decks I guess. You want fire lizards, removal spells, demon warriors, and that 4/5 ward that can't attack, or go hard on ramp cards and hope you can ramp up and drop like conflagration or neptune to clear board?

edit: here's two control dragon decks, check out what cards they use to get to late game
https://shadowverse.gamewith.jp/article/show/38984
https://shadowverse.gamewith.jp/article/show/24953

Vanilla Mint Ice fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Nov 6, 2016

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Such a dumb deck

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Holy poo poo I'm tilted, all five matches I went first

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Went 3-2 and 2-3 with dragons tonight. The 3-2 was so promising too because it had Olivia and Zirnitra but I lost to a Shadowed Assassin and Cursed General wombo combo and to a Rose Queen deck of all things.

The 2-3 run was just bad and unlucky with me going first all five times. But even more than that were the 3 Draconification I got stuck with. It also had the Golden Dragons Den and Dracomancer's Rites combo. I managed to play that combo twice, the first time it won me the game while making me one turn away from killing myself by drawing out my whole deck, and the second time I played it caused me the game because I couldn't recover the board. I don't remember what bad cards I was avoiding over picking the draconification but I'm definitely putting it on the super high priority of garbage to absolutely avoid now.

And now I just went 5-0 with a sword deck

The maid leader and Alexander were the MVPs of the deck and altered fate even won me a game by replacing my useless hand of 7 cards with a much better hand. The closest match of the series was versus another sword deck with Olivia where I had to make full use of all four legendaries to pull out ahead.

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Where are you harvesting arena tickets from? If you go 4-1 does it just pay for itself? I've only managed to go 3-2, granted I've only tried twice

If you're lucky 4 wins could pay for itself. According to https://shadowverse.gamewith.jp/article/show/36039 you can get 120~180 gold for going 4-1. 5 wins is the dream though since it's almost double the reward of 4-1. I got 4k gold so I can just play as much arena as I want to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Like around a month? It's not hard to get gold in this game because of the dailies/login and monthly score rewards

• Locked thread