Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
Crystalia Tia brings out the salt in me, especially when they pop it multiple times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
I don't really get mad at those 8+ drops that can swing things abit, but those 4-5 drops that can swing things with an evolve just trigger me.

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
Eh you got Lucifer and Satan, they're alright for neutral legendaries that can sorta turn into wins if your opponent can't respond asap. Alexander is amazing in swordcraft if you've lost control of the board somehow and need to make things disappear.

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I do think I'm getting a better hang of the game, but it feels like getting a pack takes quite a long time, especially since I prefer opening a buncha packs over opening one pack at a time.

Is it like that in Hearthstone too?

I find SV trickles you packs way quicker than hearthstone, like you generally get enough rupi from missions for a pack each day and there are login bonuses. While hearthstone gives you 40-60 gold with a single quest each day and no login stuff but a weekly thing for a pack instead. I guess the little thing that kinda sucks in SV is that you can't really "grind" for more rupi, although scoring up in ranked can good if you get a streak going.

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
Elite Erika was the hardest AI for me, aggro as gently caress son.

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?

Zoness posted:

you don't really want to kill the countdown amulets, since that triggers their last word.

you'd want to banish them.

It took me abit to wrap that around my head when I got used to that neutral spell for removing amulets.

And the 2nd player advantage feels too real here.

Drakes fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Oct 30, 2016

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
Packs feel way faster than Hearthstone between 3 dailies a day and the login bonus. Only downside is the lack of ability to grind rupi which is replaced by getting your score in ranked up for packs/rupi/sleeves/avatars?

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?

Cuntellectual posted:

One thing I don't get: Guy plays a card that says "Gives +1/+0 to all officers that come into play" but when he used it all his currently in play officers got a buff?

Is that the banner that also has Fanfare: +1/0 to all officers?

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
This is my kinda turn around, quit hitting me in the face!

Just broke into B0 today too.

Drakes fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Nov 6, 2016

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?

trucutru posted:

What I'm getting from this is that, unless you're one of a few extremely aggressive decks, it seems like going second is an advantage. I guess the extra evolution is powerful.

He'll, I just prefer 2nd to minimize having a dead hand wallet early on.

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
Elana's prayer is making me all salty, gently caress that card. So much value going on with the leader healing and minions trading hard.

And 2nd turn advantage feels too real with evolve effects.

Drakes fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Nov 18, 2016

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?

Tamba posted:

Instead of banishing amulets, I'd like to see cards that increase the countdown. Shadow and Blood could probably run those for their own amulets even without Haven around.

Thats way too specific to be of any practical use sadly unless they were tied to a minion with decent stats.

But god drat does Elana's make me salty, if they can line up some summon amulet then drop a heal or two on countdown I generally find myself game over there.

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
Man I spent like 2 hours trying to get 2 ONE win dailies done yesterday, so many god drat haven decks just wrecked my crappy deck.\

Running them over with sword is just want I need now, feeling goooood.

TOO SLOW.

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?

General Morden posted:

is fafnir any good

got him from a card pack

he looks rather unimpressive for the cost

Hes fantastic against decks that zoo you with weenies, he'll clear a board of forest/sword weenies and slap the opponent to death unless they have a response or combo . Not to mention board clears seem harder to fit into decks and most people seem to rely on 4 drops with a strong evo ability.

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
Hope the new expac shakes things up and ruins haven :v:. gently caress Elanas and that random seraph tossed in while you can't end the game soon enough against all the heals with the board clear.

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
Been messing with heal/PTP forest, its been pretty drat trolly against storm haven. Nothing like them ignoring that fairy beast I just dropped that healed for 8 then bouce it back into my hand and heal another 8 next turn. Not the most efficient deck but slowing people down feels goooood.

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
Was Elanas involved?

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?

Vanilla Mint Ice posted:

Probably because even though she is a useless card right now she is a popular character in rage of bahamut

The alt art is real good too since she's more commonly shown nowdays with a flower in her hair and waving around that huge flag
https://shadowverse.jp/column/detail.php?id=post-2569

Shes also in Granblue waving that big rear end banner around, Cygames recycle alot of characters from rage of bahamut.

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
They need some gimmick version of Bahamut that plays the theme from granblue when it comes into play

Super No Vacancy posted:

i wanted to play granblue but i think it's a website not an app and that's just nonsense

I find it's alright since I don't have to deal with any emulators.

Worth checking out if you're into FF of snes days, or some mmo itch to scratch. Its surprisingly well produced for what it is being some mobile/browser thing.

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?

Terper posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CW4LeFQB5Y

They need to add Amira, Kaisar, and FAAAVVAAARROOOO cards soon.

Why thats not a blaaaaaaaaaze of carnaaage:argh:.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlZiYVzO8Ro

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
I'm not a fan of nepth, drat annoying one card wonder that generally leaves me unable to deal with the mordecai.

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?

Awesome! posted:

its ok for shadow to have one nice thing

bahamut should probably be rarer but otherwise i dont mind.

But its gooood drat good, I guess I just dislike it when my option(s) was to play more aggro.

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
Can't wait for the streetfighting mans coming in.

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
Incorporate the proto baha them from granblue already, go full drat anime already :unsmigghh:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?

trucutru posted:

Oh, it has been pretty dead for a while. The current expansion was complete rear end and it could be felt from day 1 as I helpfully mentioned a few months ago by saying that "it sucks balls".

In general, the approach the developers have take for the game has reduced counter-play enormously and game have devolved into a race to deploy your finishers that doesn't care much about what the opponent is doing. Hopefully the next expansion will do something for the game, but I am not too hopeful.

But it's good to hear you picked the game again, I hope you enjoy it.

Yeah I feel like thats been the going trend for awhile, basically whatever helps end the game asap stays. Whatever may provide some back and force ain't quite there.

• Locked thread