Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

I got Sun Oracle, Lucifer, Gabriel, Odin and Falnir, hows that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Yeah I don't mind the rerolling too much
I just got Merlin, Crytalia Tia*2 Lord of flies, soul healer and sun oracle. This is trash right?

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

So I know I posted a reroll and you said it was good but I might have rerolled and not saved that account like a huge dumbass and so here I am with another 'is good please?" post

Tsubaki, Pluto, Dark Angel Olivia, Lucifer, Jeanne D'Arc, Prince of Darkness

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

I THINK this is a pretty good get? Most Legendaries I've gotten so far anyway
Soul Dealer, Lord of The Flies, Odin, Dark Angel Olivia, Queen Vampire, Skullfane, Alexander

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Last reroll for the day for me, how does look? Lots of cards but they're kinda spread out
3x Odin
2x Dark Angel Olivia
Bloody Mary
Moon Al-mi'raj
Gabriel
Lord of Flies
Alexander
Zirnitra
Pluto
Lord Atomy
Sea Queen Otohime

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

I take it I should keep this roll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Last reroll for the day for me, how does look? Lots of cards but they're kinda spread out
3x Odin
2x Dark Angel Olivia
Bloody Mary
Moon Al-mi'raj
Gabriel
Lord of Flies
Alexander
Zirnitra
Pluto
Lord Atomy
Sea Queen Otohime

I got more cards from linking my account and now I also have Ancient Elf, Merlin and Aurelia Regal Saber

• Locked thread