Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

General Morden posted:

okay after a billion re-rolls here's what i got:

Soul Dealer, Moon Al-mi raj, Prince of Darkness, Aurelia, Regal Saber, Lord of the Flies

is that good or should i re-roll again

not good but you can make a meta storm haven deck with 1 moon and some garudas if that sounds appealing to you and you are sick of rerolling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

you can do elana/seraph with one seraph although i think most people use 2

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

the issue with tia (i got 3 from my reroll) is any forest deck also needs 3 ancient elves. i should really get around to crafting those though.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

gimme the free packs cygames

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i got out of beginner and its like someone flipped a switch and all i saw last night was elana (and it dropped on t3 every drat time). clearly i am playing banner wrong if it is supposed to be really strong against it. how do you get around 3 for 1 rabbit healers and poo poo constantly dropping and also healing any damage you did?

i should probably just play the elana/seraph deck i made but hitting face with swords is fun

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

cant wait to unlock animated floral fencers. got quickbladers last night

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

probably not

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i actually won a game today despite ptp being active for 2 turns. had the 2 alwidas i needed and luckily he didnt pull another ward or ptp after his altered fate.

then i watched a stream and saw 2 similar dirt rune ptp decks. wonder if someone won a tournament with that or something

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

those 7 bronze/1 silver pack feels

my life for most of the last week

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

thats not too bad

flutes and skullfane are disenchants

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

also i made a budget storm haven deck. garuda is loving dirty

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

ok sorry flute meme deck is a thing i guess.

just saw this, kind of cool.

i want it for an av

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Indecisive posted:

Ya Olivia is pretty nice starting out, you can throw a couple in basically any deck for some late game comeback since you probably wont be reliably ending games early

you probably dont need 3 olivias though. 2 is good.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

why not just play unranked for dailies in that case?

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i havent pulled any of those yet. all of mine are always ranked, unranked or take 2 unless they are ones like evolve 5 followers which is anything but private.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

drat i want that one

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

is it the weird looking dude in the middle or the awkward kid behind him

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

what decks did he play? this will determine how i feel about him getting hosed over

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Nehru the Damaja posted:

There's one for a pack where you have to win like 6 ranked matches.

so i actually just got one that is a standard ticket for 7 wins in ranked unranked or take 2. i do also have one that is exclusively ranked wins with any class for 60 gold though.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Nehru the Damaja posted:

And just watched a guy dunk Tia's friend into the void by playing her in the 5 slot.
lol

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Sophism posted:

Outside of that, I enjoy the occasional Hafu, Reynad and Kripp sponsored streams.
I dont "get" kripp. he is so boring. why is this incredibly unanimated guy so popular?

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

storm haven probably

you can make like a 5k no legendary storm list that is still real dirty

Awesome! fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Nov 30, 2016

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

from watching people stream this game i have learned that cudgel is apparently a word that is difficult to pronounce like melee

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

they pronounce the u like they are saying coon. coojul.

its like fudge

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

13 free packs for everyone check your crates

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i got a lord of flies and some decent golds at least. also enough dust to make a moon to finish my storm deck. i dunno though it seems pretty strong without the moon and i still need to make 3 ancient elves to go with my 3 tias.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Golden Battler posted:

I guess I stole all the luck.

gently caress you!

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Aston posted:

I got Alchemical Lore, Altered Fate, Andras, Angelic Noble, Ardent Nun, Azazel, Barbaric Demon, Blood Rage, Bone Chimera, 2 Burial Grounds, Centaur Vanguard, Commander of Destruction, Crafty Warlock, Cruel Priestess, Crystal Bombadier, Cyclone Soldier, Dance of Death, Death Sentence, 2 Deathchaser, Demonic Thrall, Divine Birdsong, Dungeoncrawl Fairy, Elemental Lance, Elf Healer, Elf Wanderer, Elven Archery, Elven Princess Mage, Fearless Banneret, Fen Sprite, Flame Witch, 2 Forbidden Ritual, Forest Arcehlon, 2 Frenzied Juggernaut, Gaunteled Healer, 2 Geryon, Ghoul's Banquet, Giant Slayer (animated), Glimmering Wings (animated), Goetia Mage (animated), Healing Angel, 2 Heavenly Hound, Heretical Inquiry, 2 Holy Fox Grimaud, Imperial Mammoth (animated), Impious Resurrection, Kaguya, Keen Enchantment, Killer Devil, Limil's Way, Luminous Knight, Malicious Ghost, Medusa's Gaze (animated), Midnight Vampire, Monastic Holy Water, Mormo, Mushussu, Mythril Golem, Nature's Guidance, 1 Navy Lieutenant (animated), Odin (animated), Palace Fencer, Power of Protection, Queen Serpent, Rabbit Healer, Raging Ettin, Raging Giant, 3 Rampaging Giant, Remi and Rami, Witchy Duo, Rise of the Dead, Roc, Rousing Step (animated), Rune Blade Summoner, Ruthless Assassin, Shadow Witch, Shapeshifting Mage, 2 Skeleton Knight, Skull Beast, Sledgehammer Exorcist, Soul Navigator, 2 Spartoi Soldier, Spectral Wizard, Summon Bloodkin, Surefire Bullet, Swift Infiltrator, Temple Defender, Tenacious Ghost, Transmogrified Wyrm, Tsubaki, Underbrush Beast Girl, Unicorn Dancer Unica, 2 Verdant Steward (one animated), Veteran Alchemist, 2 Waltzing Fairy, Wichette Emmylou, Wild Hunt, Wildfang Dragonewt, Wind God, Yuel the Ancient so not a bad haul really but I guess some of the silvers are a bit lacklustre.

yeah same

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

when i started this game i was kind of choosing between it and hearthstone (somehow i had never tried it before). i watched a couple "500 pack opening" type videos for hs and the legendary drop rate being so abysmal was a big turnoff, especially coupled with how generous cygames is with packs.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

yeah building up a board of officers to get buffed by a sage commander or something is basically what you want to do as midrange sword

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

no but you can urd a storm minion for 2 attacks

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

lol at the heal haven player i just beat not playing around the topdeck garuda. if the board is going to bring you to 2hp, maybe you should clear some of my dudes instead of going face.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i wouldnt settle for that personally but i guess it depends on how much you want to reroll

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i kind of like #5 although it isnt fantastic. 1 moon is all you need for a storm haven deck which will carry you all the way up if you want. olivia and odin are both good neutrals. cerb is always good if you want to play shadow.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i havent seen a control sword deck yet

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

its been pretty funny seeing hearthstone streamers go from "hey the game is fun again!" right after the expansion to bitching about playing literally 70% pirate warriors. makes me feel a little better about seeing 3 heal havens in a row or whatever.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Nomadic Scholar posted:

Does Queen vampire go into any decks?

1 of in this somewhat different aggro deck https://shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/rage-group-b-1st-place-aggro-bloodcraft (i have this made as i happen to have a queen vamp but i havent really tried it in ranked play yet)

e: actually i only have 2 fortresses so i added in an alucard because i didnt know what else to throw in. looking at it now a 2nd barrage would probably be better

Awesome! fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Dec 7, 2016

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

you probably want to keep an odin or two around

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i would keep trying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

yeah it happened to me once. i got a loss after about 3 minutes. my connection was otherwise fine. also i tried to queue again right after and it kept giving me matchmaking timeouts so i just gave up for that night.

• Locked thread