Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
milward
Nov 5, 2009

Did a reroll and got:
2 Alexander, one is animated
Lord of the flies
Odin
Lucifer
Prince of darkness

Good enough? I dont really need to min-max and dont care what flavor I play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

milward
Nov 5, 2009

Vanilla Mint Ice posted:

Nah that's bad
Next try:
Merlin
Bloody mary
Odin
Skullfane
Soul dealer
Dragonsong flute

milward
Nov 5, 2009

Soul dealer
Alexander
Pluto
Dark angel olivia
Lucifer
Zinitra
Enstatued seraph

Seems a bit spread out but 1S 2A and 4B seems OK?

milward fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Oct 30, 2016

milward
Nov 5, 2009

I got a bunch of legendaries but they are spread out, what deck can I aim towards with these legendaries?

Soul Dealer
Alexander
Pluto x2
Dark Angel Olivia
Lucifer x2
Zirnitra
Enstatued Seraph

milward
Nov 5, 2009

Should I buy standard packs, DE packs or something else for my rupies?

milward
Nov 5, 2009

I need some help with Ranked/What to do.

I have some parts of an Elana (swapping Oding for Statue) but I miss some cards, among those 2 of Elanas prayer and all of the Decree so it is not very good.

I am running the solo maps and doing the dailies for now, doing take two when I have tickets and the occasional ranked for more packs/rupies.

Should I make some budget deck first so I can get somewhere in the ranks?

milward
Nov 5, 2009

I guess having an actual good deck should be my first priority then. Ill finish the solos and see what I lack after that.

inthesto posted:

MtG has 60 card decks where at least a third of that is just your mana

You get used to having games that are well beyond your control

Yeah I like that this "feels" like magic wrt draws. You do get hosed sometimes and sometimes you get the perfect hand but it also let a bad deck with a good start beat a good deck with a bad start.

milward
Nov 5, 2009

I am still working on an Elena deck, and I bought 2 decrees for the vials i got for starting up.

I still miss one decree and 2 Elenas and I use a Seraph instead of an Odin and I have a Soul Dealer, a Gabriel and an animated Zirnitra spare.
Dragon and blood are those least interesting for me, should I liquefy some one or two of those legendaries for the last golds I need for the elena deck?

I also have a second Olivia, should she go in to the deck instead of something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

milward
Nov 5, 2009

I got tecale and bloody Mary so cant complain but I got nothing for the 2 decks I am working on

• Locked thread