Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tenasscity
Jan 1, 2010

gently caress yes. Pulled my 3rd Cerebus from my 5 standard packs today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenasscity
Jan 1, 2010

I'm considering crafting a playset of Grimirs for midrange Shadow. should I Wait for the meta to settle after the new xpac?

I'm still a very new player.

Tenasscity
Jan 1, 2010

This Neutral synergy is bullshit. Especially since I only started paying a month ago and don't have playsets of all the good neutrals.

I got lion/tin soldiered by a beginner rank deck.

I wonder If I'm goign to hate doing dailies like I do in HS.

Tenasscity
Jan 1, 2010

Jimmy Hats posted:

That might very well be why they added the single player dailies

That just feels like picking easy mode.

"Here you go bitch boy, you can play too."

Tenasscity
Jan 1, 2010

http://imgur.com/a/dn9Im

Tenasscity
Jan 1, 2010

No Wave posted:

Dang it. That was my bright idea.

That Daria leader thing is brutal. If anyone here opens it please don't post about it you'll just make us upset.

I only got my free 10 packs, is this gud?

I'm still pretty new.

Edit: Second pack BTW.

Tenasscity fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Sep 28, 2017

Tenasscity
Jan 1, 2010

Quote is not edit.

Tenasscity
Jan 1, 2010

No Wave posted:

I asked you NOT to post about it!!!

Why don't you pray to Yogg for one?

Tenasscity
Jan 1, 2010

Games gonna die once the rotation happens.

I made the mistake in the investing dust into the standard set, assuming that if a rotation system was in place, they'd leave the starter set in and rotate expansions.

I don't have the massive amounts of dust required to remake decks once all those key cards rotate out.

Tenasscity
Jan 1, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

I mean if you quit that's your own business but old cards rotating out has been how card games have functioned since 1995

Old cards rotating out sure. but they kept a core set.

MTG did it until 2015 (and they are releasing a new core set in 2018)

Hearthstone does it.

Shadowverse could let standard stay in if they didn't want to force people to buy new sets.

The Big Bad Worf posted:

You can still play your decks in unlimited mode. The game seems big enough in Japan to support two ladders, regardless of what appeals to our western sensibilities.

So I can forget about ranked match missions and point rewards? Fun.

Tenasscity
Jan 1, 2010

Danakir posted:

You can complete ranked match missions in unlimited ladder which will also give you points for the monthly score rewards. The only thing that's separate between unlimited and rotation is rank and master score.

Okay that won't be so bad then. My biggest gripe was that I wouldn't be able to do that.

Tenasscity
Jan 1, 2010

37 packs, 9 legendaries, no leaders, boo.

https://i.imgur.com/un4eJJv.jpg

Tenasscity
Jan 1, 2010

oooh, new content:

Tenasscity fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Mar 9, 2018

Tenasscity
Jan 1, 2010

COMPLAINING ABOUT DARIA MAKES MY OGLER HARDER!

If you are like me and try queuing up when is 4 am in japan, in order to avoid getting paired vs Grandmasters, it doesn't work. :(

Tenasscity
Jan 1, 2010

Incomign shitstorm over the GP finals.

Lose the 1st match after making it to group A finals and you get no sleeves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenasscity
Jan 1, 2010

The game is having trouble because too many decks require you to have a heavy legendary investment. that kind of situation appeals to Dedicated players, ranked players, and the whales but it turns off the Casual players that these other players want to play against.

Personally I'm not going to drop 20,000 or more vials on a deck that will cover a single class and may not be viable a month from now.

I also have a problem with over tuned gold or silver cards that are practically a staple. it almost feels like they deliberately overtune certain cards to encourage people to buy more packs.

• Locked thread