Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

Started playing this about 3 days ago.

Now I own an A Tier deck which involves a bunch of various Vampire Girls cheering on bats.

I am also now playing as a Tiny Vampire Girl.

Sometimes wolves show up too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

So Durandal is broken right now.

In that it doesn't count as a Commander despite saying it's a commander.

I played a Roland of the Round Table in Take Two and it didn't get the "if you have an allied commander in play" trigger.

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

Jimmy Hats posted:

Voices that are goddamn hilarious so far:

Holy Bowman Kel
Baphomet

please add more to the list as you go!

Hilariously bad or...?

Because Orthus is right up there.

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

I just want to play dumb poo poo like Support Cannon Gawain and Gawain is under maintenance.

Much how like Durandal the Incorruptible is apparently not a commander yet saying it is right on the card.

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

Lord Ephraim posted:

A rune legendary card let someone play 2 Bahamuts back to back at zero cost and it didn't destroy the field.

What the gently caress was that?

Worldweilder Ginger.

9 mana 4/4, all your minions cost 0 till eot, necromancy, fanfare, earth rite effects don't trigger.

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

Always play Storm Havencraft now until forever, make everyone and their shiny new toys mad when Garuda still kills them.

Or the classic Moon into your face into Urd targeting Moon into your face damage on turn 10.

(Nice Heavenly Aegis, bub.)

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

Don't do this to me.

I want this to be a thing I can play immediately.

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

So, whose hoping for free poo poo because Gawain AND Phoenix Roost have been disabled?

Me, mostly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

BGrifter posted:

Banish effects suck. I was really psyched to play Seraph when I first discovered the game but I can't justify the dust to craft 2nd and 3rd copies in a world with so much banish floating around.

There's a whole whoopin 3 cards outside of Havencraft that banish amulets, only one of them is available to all classes, one of them is Petrification, and the last one is Lightning Blast.

• Locked thread