Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pancakius
Sep 2, 2011
Been stuck in reroll hell for the last 5 hours and somehow this is the best thing that came up:

Ancient Elf
Crystalia Tia
Forte
Soul Dealer (animated)
Alexander (animated)

Is it viable to liquefy the animated ones and buy an actual top tier legend so I can actually start playing the game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pancakius
Sep 2, 2011

Reiterpallasch posted:

That's not a horrible start honestly. It's not great but it's keepable

E: that was to the guy with two animated cars

So something like buying another copy of Tia/Ancient and start building a forest deck?

Pancakius
Sep 2, 2011

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Last reroll for the day for me, how does look? Lots of cards but they're kinda spread out
3x Odin
2x Dark Angel Olivia
Bloody Mary
Moon Al-mi'raj
Gabriel
Lord of Flies
Alexander
Zirnitra
Pluto
Lord Atomy
Sea Queen Otohime

Congrats, that's somehow less likely than winning the actual lottery?

Pancakius
Sep 2, 2011

I don't think I planned this out well enough.

Maybe I need to add some Fortes in to get a bit of chip damage.

edit:

I think I found my gimmick deck for the expansion.

Everyone expects 13 face damage from a Zell+Bahamut combo, but nobody expects 21 damage from Zell+2x Wildfang+Angel Crusher combo.

Pancakius fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Apr 3, 2017

• Locked thread